Football > Richmond Rant

The Game

<< < (2/5) > >>

mightytiges:
Just got home from the game  :)  8) . How good was the big fella!  :o  :) . He was fantastic all game but that last quarter he was totally unstopable. Leading and marking everything in sight. The crowd was abuzz as you knew if the ball went inside 50 Richo's big mits would be on the end of it.

We were lucky towards the end of first and the start of the third quarters when the dogs kicked point after point but they hardly had any marking targets so many of their shots were from long distance or out wide. However bad kicking is bad football so they only have themselves to blame  ;D.

I'm still not convinced about us in terms of too many stupid and costly turnovers compared to a top side but I'm not going to start knocking winning games. We're playing mostly direct and quick moving footy and more importantly running for each other. It was also nice to finally kick over hundred points for a change. 

froars:
Just vicious rumours I've ever bagged Richo lol

Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-* Richo  :-*

mightytiges:
Julz must be in dreamland at the moment  ;D

julzqld:
LOL

Hands off Froars.

What a guy!!!! Sigh, sigh.  I was practically wetting myself in the last quarter :-[  Neighbours must have thought I had finally lost it.

Ox:

--- Quote from: julzqld on May 16, 2004, 08:55:27 AM ---LOL

.  I was practically wetting myself in the last quarter

--- End quote ---

Too much info Gold coast girl. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version