Football > On the Prowl

OTP Trivia Question

(1/6) > >>

WilliamPowell:
Due to work commitments and a few other things going on family wise in the last 6 months the OTP page has taken long extended break :help. Look for its return in the next few weeks but until then here's a WP Trivia question(s) for you (and seeing I am having no luck with the music quiz questions - I just need to ask a question  :lol :rollin)

1. How many Bowdens have played senior footy for the Tigers?

2. Who am I? Recuited from interstate I played 165 games for the Tigers, I was one of those players WP found incredibly frustrating to watch and WP considered me over-rated ;D

Moi:
Some Bowdens are yet to play a game for the Tiges - do we include them?

If so, Patricia, Jolene, Seaniah, Michaela and little know Roberta E between 1908-12  :lol

The other one would have to be Daffy lol

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: Moi on February 15, 2006, 07:50:50 PM ---Some Bowdens are yet to play a game for the Tiges - do we include them?

If so, Patricia, Jolene, Seaniah, Michaela and little know Roberta E between 1908-12  :lol

--- End quote ---

Because I feeing generous I'll pay that one although Patricia is yet to play for the Tigers and the question clearly said "have played"

--- Quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yep - how did you get that one ??? What clue have it away ;D

Moi:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on February 15, 2006, 08:14:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Moi on February 15, 2006, 07:50:50 PM ---Some Bowdens are yet to play a game for the Tiges - do we include them?

--- End quote ---

Because I feeing generous I'll pay that one although Patricia is yet to play for the Tigers and the question clearly said "have played"

--- Quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yep - how did you get that one ??? What clue have it away ;D

--- End quote ---

The glowing description.  Could only have been one person - the biggest fraud we've ever had   :wallywink

WilliamPowell:
Ok then here's a couple more:

1/ Who am I? I played 28 games for the Tigers and WP is one of my greatest supporters :clapping

2/ Who am I? I played 13 games for the Tigers and to this day WP is totally amazed I played that many :o

3/ Who am I? I played 24 games for the Tigers in the dark days of the late 1980's - knee injury ruined my career and I have no idea what WP thinks of me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version