Football > Richmond Rant

Richmond v Sydney 1996 (Waverley)

(1/1)

JohnF:
Just showed our crushing one point loss to the Swans on Fox Footy 'classic quarters'.

In the 8 intervening years we really have gone nowhere. Same old story then as it is now. Bad kicking by Richo, bad kicking to Richo, and lots of footy players with not an ounce of footy smarts amongst them.

lmfaoooooo@ B.Gale missing from 15 metres out.

lmfaoooooooo@Richo giving away a free kick sheparding through what should have been the winning goal.

LMFAOOOOOOO@Daffy posing as a footballer.

lmfaoooooooooo@hand grenade Rogers missing Richo with a stab pass by 10 metres.

lmfaoooooooooooo@finishing 9th on the ladder cos we lost that game. FARKKKK

Fwoy3:
stuff Dunkley and his acting skills :banghead

I was devastated at that game, sitting behind the goals, and behind the only four swans fans there, seemingly  :lol

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: JohnF on October 29, 2004, 01:11:59 AM ---Richo giving away a free kick sheparding through what should have been the winning goal.

--- End quote ---

10 years of Richo getting no favours from the umps  :scream.

That was so soft that free. Penalizing a player because he's stronger  :banghead.

Didn't the following week we lost as well by less than kick again Geelong at Kardinia Park when Naishy missed after the final siren. I always thought that miss finished his career off. He was shattered. Not the only one after those two losses mind you :-\. Still amazed how Hawthorn scrapped into the finals ahead of us that year  ???.   

Fishfinger:
If the first quarter was shown you would have seen Richo decked by a head high forearm from Creswell well after he kicked a goal. Weak umpire didn't award a second kick. It was Richo's first game back after his knee reco.
You would have also seen my favourite Richmond player streaming down from the wing and slotting a 60m goal at the scoreboard end - for the Swans. Stuart Maxfield.
Fwoy - wasn't it that game where Merenda cleaned up Seymour and it took the medicos about 15 minutes to get him off? I thought he was dead.
I vividly remember the free against Richo. It was an unnecessary shepherd because Bond's kick was magnificent and seemed to swirl in the air forever. I think the umpire made the correct call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version