Author Topic: DREAM Time at the G 2010 - Richmond vs Essendon [merged]  (Read 12660 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: DREAM Time at the G 2010 - Richmond vs Essendon [merged]
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2010, 12:56:29 PM »
Here is my thoughts, overall really I said it in the lead up and even the commentators made the same comment. We were too small, way too small, we can't have farmer, King and Edwards in the same team at the same time. Edwards is a given now, he has really lifted and has cemented a spot in the side, lets just hope he can keep going!!

McGuane: Too slow, I had/have a lot of time for him but gee he was slow last nigh and got caught a few times.

Raines: C'mon boy, you have the body and the brains but gee your skill and discipline is not good mate. Your turnovers are continual. It has to stop, you do need to be dropped to Coburg to sort your stuff out.

Astbury: How good is this kid going to be after next pre-season.... :thumbsup

Graham: really taken the game on IMO, he is trying his guts out, lets hope he makes it!!

Farmer: Sorry but I am not sure if he will make it, I hope he does but he just looks out of sorts.

Tuck: PLEASE PLEASE play him in the forward line for the rest of the season. Let him have a go there full time.

White: Looks like he is getting into it more and more each week, leave him in the side.

The rest, e.g. Lids (please leave in centre), Martin, Foley, Cotchin Jack etc.. really had good games IMO.

I don't rate Walls or any of those commentators from last night or the umpires, the world hates us at the moment and that is evident. But when we are winning..... just watch!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »
Vickery played sh**house.  I know he is young but he looks like a lost child out there. 
The wraps on him when we drafted him was he has some mongrel in him, i would be happy to at least see that.  He has tried a few times this year but at the wrong times and given stupid free kicks away. 
Does he need to go see Richies shrink or do Richmond need to get rid of his dad? 
I am really perplexed with this one

Vickory is a baby and raw as they come

Hille is a class giant. He's 105 kilos. Would be 20 kilos heavier than Vickory

I have no doubt that he wouldnt have much of a chance against a bigger bodied more experienced Hille.  The point was he wasnt even trying how many times did Hille run into the forward lie and take an uncontested mark with Vickery no where to be seen.  Its not only this game he contiually does it week after week.  All im asking for is for him to run his ass of and try, show us some of this mogrel was is meant to have, not just give up cause he is outsized.

Tigermonk

« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2010, 01:18:38 PM »
Here is my thoughts, overall really I said it in the lead up and even the commentators made the same comment. We were too small, way too small, we can't have farmer, King and Edwards in the same team at the same time. Edwards is a given now, he has really lifted and has cemented a spot in the side, lets just hope he can keep going!!

McGuane: Too slow, I had/have a lot of time for him but gee he was slow last nigh and got caught a few times.

Raines: C'mon boy, you have the body and the brains but gee your skill and discipline is not good mate. Your turnovers are continual. It has to stop, you do need to be dropped to Coburg to sort your stuff out.

Graham: really taken the game on IMO, he is trying his guts out, lets hope he makes it!!

Farmer: Sorry but I am not sure if he will make it, I hope he does but he just looks out of sorts.

Tuck: PLEASE PLEASE play him in the forward line for the rest of the season. Let him have a go there full time.

White: Looks like he is getting into it more and more each week, leave him in the side.

The rest, e.g. Lids (please leave in centre), Martin, Foley, Cotchin Jack etc.. really had good games IMO.

I don't rate Walls or any of those commentators from last night or the umpires, the world hates us at the moment and that is evident. But when we are winning..... just watch!!

:lol :shh drug test

Tigermonk

« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2010, 01:20:51 PM »
Vickery played sh**house.  I know he is young but he looks like a lost child out there. 
The wraps on him when we drafted him was he has some mongrel in him, i would be happy to at least see that.  He has tried a few times this year but at the wrong times and given stupid free kicks away. 
Does he need to go see Richies shrink or do Richmond need to get rid of his dad? 
I am really perplexed with this one

Vickory is a baby and raw as they come

Hille is a class giant. He's 105 kilos. Would be 20 kilos heavier than Vickory

I have no doubt that he wouldnt have much of a chance against a bigger bodied more experienced Hille.  The point was he wasnt even trying how many times did Hille run into the forward lie and take an uncontested mark with Vickery no where to be seen.  Its not only this game he contiually does it week after week.  All im asking for is for him to run his ass of and try, show us some of this mogrel was is meant to have, not just give up cause he is outsized.

l was a bit stuned by the matchups last night

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2010, 01:29:58 PM »

:lol :shh drug test
The funniest thing is that the comments fit Raines perfectly as well