Football > View from the Outer

Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars

<< < (2/143) > >>

tiger101:
i could see why there claiming they dont remember meeting her at the afl clinic cause thats all this story is about if it wasnt for that line noone would be worried about it.

Chuck17:
I wonder what the girls parents think as worse; that their daughter had sex underage or that they had sex with a St Kilda player

wayne:

--- Quote from: Chuck17 on May 26, 2010, 10:10:30 AM ---I wonder what the girls parents think as worse; that their daughter had sex underage or that they had sex with a St Kilda player

--- End quote ---

From what I heard on SEN, the girl doesn't live with her parents anymore.

She went to Sydney with a 27 y.o. friend, whom she lives with.

TFL:
If the player did get her pregnant, they might get a father/son selection out of this down the track!!

Got to look for the positives  :thumbsup

one-eyed:
Two St Kilda players cleared over allegations they had sex with schoolgirl
Michael Warner
Herald Sun
May 27, 2010

TWO St Kilda stars have been cleared of any wrongdoing - but the schoolgirl at the centre of the sex scandal is yet to decide if she will take any action to confirm who is the father of her baby.

The AFL confirmed both players were at a football clinic at her school, but mobile phone records confirmed there was no contact between them despite claims they had swapped numbers.

But the Saints pair still face an anxious wait to see if the 17-year-old VCE student asks them to take a paternity test.

"All available evidence indicates that the players had no contact with the young woman at an AFL player appearance at the student's school, but met for the first time some weeks later after an AFL match," league operations manager Adrian Anderson said last night.

"The St Kilda players have agreed to provide their telephone records to the AFL. The records provided so far corroborate this fact."

The teenager yesterday clarified that she had first encountered the players at a school football clinic - but did not exchange phone numbers until after the Saints' Round 1 clash against the Swans in Sydney.

She had sex with one of the players that night and then with the second player back in Melbourne.

Full article here:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/two-st-kilda-players-cleared-over-allegations-they-had-sex-with-schoolgirl/story-e6frf9jf-1225871765703

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version