Football > Richmond Rant

RFC Official - We're on board!

(1/284) > >>

RFC_Official:
Alright I've had a few people ask me to join here, even had an email saying they would reconsider their membership if I didnt...and we don't want that, so here we are.

My initial problem to begin with was that the club has so many forums, I cant be answering everyone's questions all the time but I am here and will be able to get to any posts here every few days, or as soon as I humanly can.

So, fire away

My only groundrules: No footy stuff, I'm not Dimma so I can't tell you why X isn't playing or why Z is...but I can answer other things. Go for it, happy to be here!

F0551L:
who is our new major sponsor and when will the announcement be made ? And welcome to the forum

TigerTimeII:
X is playing lol

Hard Roar Tiger:
Great to see and as someone who has been on pretty much every Tiger forum this is clearly the best forum which has the highest quality posting and easily the best and most constructive admin and moderators.
You really should've come here first but I'm sure everyone on OER will allow you 1 mistake!

FNM:

--- Quote from: RFC_Official on January 04, 2011, 09:37:41 PM ---Alright I've had a few people ask me to join here, even had an email saying they would reconsider their membership if I didnt...and we don't want that, so here we are.

My initial problem to begin with was that the club has so many forums, I cant be answering everyone's questions all the time but I am here and will be able to get to any posts here every few days, or as soon as I humanly can.

So, fire away

My only groundrules: No footy stuff, I'm not Dimma so I can't tell you why X isn't playing or why Z is...but I can answer other things. Go for it, happy to be here!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for coming on board  :thumbsup
Cheers

Froars
 :gotigers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version