Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 738893 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #4470 on: May 22, 2019, 03:30:10 PM »

I see Melissa Price (the environment minister in hiding) is unlikely to retain her position even though ScoMo said she would.

Not sure if this was a broken promise or an outright lie.

A broken promise maybe because we all know ScoMo doesn't lie. (does he)

:lol
Name me a politician who does not lie on either side of politics.

It's Ok because everybody is doing it?

Right out of the Yr 9 playbook.

You are now putting words in my mouth. When did I say that it was OK? I asked you a question which you refused to answer but just msde an insult.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #4471 on: May 22, 2019, 04:27:34 PM »
This bloke is imploding :lol

:cheers
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #4472 on: May 22, 2019, 06:25:41 PM »
Quote from: 1965
Even so I have no obligation to answer a question asked. This is not a classroom.

You sound just like Billy boy and his comrades during the campaign whenever they were asked a hard question ....and you wonder why they lost... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4473 on: May 22, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »
have you met a bigger bunch of sore losers than than this labor greeny lot.

Clementine ford gee wiz what a fruitloop

makes the victory all the more sweeter when they were so sure they would win easily.

Today we had billy vouching for bowen and by cob bowen pulls out. hahah what a rabble they are

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4474 on: May 22, 2019, 09:53:56 PM »
I'm not surprised there's absolutely no discussion on here how labour blatantly lied to everyone during the election and no one on here batting an eye.

All the labour supporters on here just let this crap go straight through the to the keeper.

ive got to say I'm not surprised by this silence.   :rollin

Tell me it wasn't part of the Libs agenda.

The heat went on and they back peddled as quick as they could. Just like state income taxes and a 15% GST.

And thats not to mention all the lies the Libs have told in the past. $100 roasts etc.

All of which had no foundation in truth at all.

FFS give a break.

Bit of anger in your posts. A decision must be looming :shh

A  good election to lose.

Economy stuffed and the Senate  is stuffed.

Nats want more power and Bernadi is setting up his own party. Not to mention Tony Rabbit lurking in the dark.

Not angry at all, looking foward to the chaos.

It's just like being a Richmond supporter.

classic 65 this post back in 2016.

for a guy who claims he loves the labor party you sure want them to lose a lot.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4475 on: May 22, 2019, 09:56:13 PM »
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4476 on: May 22, 2019, 10:16:09 PM »
Hey now '65's just "fighting the good fight".....by spamming a footy forum with links to MSM articles... :shh

- Gustav Mahler

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4477 on: May 22, 2019, 11:32:07 PM »
The funniest thing is what's happening with the Adani mining project up in Queensland. The premier there, Annastasia Palaszczuk, said she was frustrated by the delays in the project and is demanding to get it back on track soon. The funny part is that it is her own Government that has caused the very delays that she's mad about!!!!! The Greens have once again been controlling the Labor party. This coal mining project is probably the main reason why Shorten lost Queensland and thus the election. Had Shorten won, I'm sure she wouldn't have come out today with this message.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4478 on: May 24, 2019, 11:38:28 AM »

Be scared be very scared.

https://theconversation.com/five-aspects-of-pentecostalism-that-shed-light-on-scott-morrisons-politics-117511
Are you serious? That is the biggest fluff piece I have read in a long while. Full of suppositions and drawing the longest of bows to make links with Morrison. You should be ashamed of even publishing that link. What a lot of poo!

We have an unashamed Christian as a Prime Minister. What the hell is wrong with that? A man who had to fight hard to get to where he is. A man who has experienced personal challenges. Even conceiving children was very difficult and he and his wife had to go through the extremely difficult emotional rollercoaster called IVF to get their two beautiful girls.

And you stand behind your keyboard and link crap pieces like that? In the words of Derryn Hinch, shame, shame, shame!!!! :shh

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4479 on: May 24, 2019, 12:22:34 PM »
65 is imploding :lol

:cheers

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4480 on: May 24, 2019, 01:48:07 PM »
Do you really think your hysterical diatribes will stop the truth being told.

Morrison is dangerous, end of story.
You are starting to sound like you belong to a cult. Right now we have a cult of massive proportions called the Greens. People are protesting about climate change like we can actually do something about it here in Australia. All the scientific evidence that exists says we cannot do anything here.

Why don't these protesters go to China and India and protest there? If they want to make a real difference got to the places that actually could possibly make a difference to climate change.

In other news the Queensland state Labor Government has approved fast tracking the Adani mining project. So what is it with Labor? I do not know where they stand anymore. On one hand they align themselves with the Greens and on the other hand they approve of a mining project that will send zillions of tons of coal to India for them to burn. So where do you stand on this ol'65?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4481 on: May 24, 2019, 04:09:35 PM »
The left: Oh no be scared - the PM's a Christian!!! He's dangerous!!!

Also the left : Stop Islamophobia!!! Bring back the ISIS kiddies!!!

:shh

- Gustav Mahler

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4482 on: May 24, 2019, 11:09:11 PM »
65 for a guy who doesn't really care about the result you are sounding like a little whinging girl just like the rest of the leftists

Your tears and others like you are making this win even more sweeter.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4483 on: May 24, 2019, 11:55:46 PM »
I just discovered there’s a politics thread on the forum! Anyway in solidarity, 65 And WP I voted labor too. I can only vote for who I believe in based on my own experiences. I grew up in the housing commission in the north Richmond housing estate. My dad lost his left eye when I was 7 and needed an operation which thank god for Medicare we didn’t have to pay any expenses for it.

We always voted for Lindsay tanner and Richard Wynne because mum still lives in the housing commission and the ALP have consistently put something on the table so my mum can still get by.

I have friends which work as school teachers and have only gotten a break under the Andrews govt. I’m not saying I’m not biased far from it but I can only vote for who I feel morally compelled to support and I would say myself and my circle of friends and family are all busting a gut working 70+ hrs a week just to try and “be rewarded” for the hard work. Meanwhile university funding gets cut, the age of retirement goes up, weekend penalty rates are abolished and there has been no real wage increase relative to the sharp rise in cost of living and housing in Melbourne under the LNP.

So I unashamedly will fly the flag for the ALP because I think they support the working class a lot better than the LNP currently does

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4484 on: May 25, 2019, 08:11:29 AM »
I voted left.

I know we are a small population and contributor to climate change, however we are a developed country and I want to see us lead by example in this area. It's important to me. Washing our hands off the issue because we are 'too small' is shameful and unaustralian in my honest opinion.

Was also in favour of getting rid of negative gearing, ideally in favour of increased voluntary reduced tax superannuation contributions, so that older generations will stop pushing younger ones out of the property market by self-funding their retirement will poor investments (which technically is what negative gearing is, before a ridiculous tax incentive...).

At the end of the day, neither wing is an overly inspiring choice for leadership though...