Football > Richmond Rant

14 Days to go

(1/3) > >>

cub:
Not long to go now - Maybe I am forever optimistic but I am really looking forward to seeing how the boys go this year.

Cant wait for the season to begin - I dont rate the wiz fizz cup - But anytime we give poowood a lesson that's footy for me - Starting to get that feeling only footy can bring - Bring it on .  :thumbsup

Harry:
C'moooooooooooon !!!!

Let's gooooooooooo!!

Actually I love the wizard cup.  I love watching our first game and I enjoy watching all the other games seeing all the new players at each club.  Actually in the recent past the wizard cup has been more exciting than the season proper after around rd 10.  ;D

mightytiges:
The footy withdrawal symptons have been starting to kick in lately lol. Really keen to see some footy and see our boys under Wallace for the first time against real opposition (well against the Pies anyway  :shh ). With Buckley doing his hammy today we've got a great chance to start with a win. 

Bring it on  :thumbsup

froars:
14 days, but who's counting?
It's been a particularly long summer for me because i haven't bothered watching the cricket knowing it was just a fait accompli the Aussies would win.

Go Tiges!

cub:
8 sleeps to go and in 30 minutes it will be 7 sleeps but who is counting. I might just stay awake until next Friday in that case it will be no sleeps to go wooo hooo Bring it on :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version