Football > Richmond Rant

Any Father sons to look out for?

(1/121) > >>

Bateman:

Speaking to Craig Lambert today and he tells me one of his four young sons (13 y-o) is already on the RFC radar. :thumbsup

The kid is over-the-moon and will be a guest of the club down the track

taztiger4:

--- Quote from: Bateman on May 13, 2011, 05:17:46 PM ---
Speaking to Craig Lambert today and he tells me one of his four young sons (13 y-o) is already on the RFC radar. :thumbsup

--- End quote ---

Good news

foley41:
Father-Son selections are huge in strengthening up the list in the long term, without giving up too much. although the dogs parting with their 1st rounder for cordy might have been a little generous in hindsight.

Bateman:

--- Quote from: foley41 on May 13, 2011, 05:46:00 PM ---Father-Son selections are huge in strengthening up the list in the long term, without giving up too much. although the dogs parting with their 1st rounder for cordy might have been a little generous in hindsight.

--- End quote ---

Word is that Cordy is anything but Ayce and is a dead-set spud

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: Bateman on May 13, 2011, 05:17:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---
I think a couple of years ago there was talk Brisbane were a chance to win out but the way the Lions are a basketcase now and we've got our act together off-field and heading in the right direction on it it's really a no-brainer of a decision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version