General > Forum Announcements and Feedback

The NEW forum version 2.0 is here!!!

<< < (2/9) > >>

FNM:
Slick!  :thumbsup

one-eyed:
Cheers everyone :cheers

There are more features with this latest version to check out. As well as the long awaited ignore list lol, there's also a buddy list which highlights your "buddies" in the user online section when they are logged on.

1965:

--- Quote from: one-eyed on August 27, 2011, 02:43:28 PM ---Cheers everyone :cheers

There are more features with this latest version to check out. As well as the long awaited ignore list lol, there's also a buddy list which highlights your "buddies" in the user online section when they are logged on.

--- End quote ---

The ignore list still only appears to ignore PMs not posts.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Or was I a lttle too hopeful about what the new version could do?

:bow

one-eyed:

--- Quote from: 1965 again on August 27, 2011, 03:04:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: one-eyed on August 27, 2011, 02:43:28 PM ---Cheers everyone :cheers

--- End quote ---

Or was I a lttle too hopeful about what the new version could do?

--- End quote ---
It works for posts as well. For anyone in your 'ignore list' their posted message will be replaced with "You are ignoring this user. Show me the post." So it'll still display they posted something; it just won't show you what it is unless you choose to click on "show me the post".

1965:

--- Quote from: one-eyed on August 27, 2011, 03:31:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: 1965 again on August 27, 2011, 03:04:50 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Or was I a little too hopeful about what the new version could do?

--- End quote ---
It works for posts as well. For anyone in your 'ignore list' their posted message will be replaced with "You are ignoring this user. Show me the post." So it'll still display they posted something; it just won't show you what it is unless you choose to click on "show me the post".

--- End quote ---

It does work, thank you.

'65

Just have to decide whether swearing and smut in Italian offends me enough to add those wankers to the ignore list as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version