Author Topic: Todd Elton - Love Island Contestant  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Todd Elton - Love Island Contestant
« on: October 29, 2019, 09:56:30 PM »
Just saw Todd Elton on a Love Island promo. Hope his skills with the sheilas are better than his footy was.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Todd Elton - Love Island Contestant
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 10:24:14 PM »
He'd want to at least get more touches this time around...,.:shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 12:00:56 AM »
Todd Elton - going into the villa tomorrow night

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 01:24:41 PM »
Should this be in Richmond Rant?

Good luck to Todd. Hopefully your time in the villa is more fruitful that your time at the club. Say what we will about your strengths and weaknesses, you always had a strong pair of mitts. Should be ripe for plucking one or two.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 12:21:06 AM »
Just got reminded of that flogging by the Swans at the end of 2016 where one of his efforts was so pee weak Cotchin punched him the guts...still makes me laugh....:shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 05:28:08 AM »
Ex-Tiger looking for love on reality TV

Herald Sun
October 31, 2019 7:30pm

Ex-Richmond forward Todd Elton has joined a list of former Tigers to try their luck at reality television.

And he’s looking for love.

Elton, who played 10 games for Richmond from 2012-17, joined the cast of Love Island on Wednesday night.

“I’m Todd, I’m 26, from Melbourne and I’m an ex-AFL player,” Elton said upon his arrival.

“Girls are usually attracted to my height — I’m six foot five.”

The 26-year-old joins ex-teammate Shaun Hampson as Tigers to feature on reality TV this year after the ruckman was a fan favourite on Australia Survivor.

Michael Laffey, who played 26 VFL-AFL games for Richmond from 1987-90 was a contestant on The Mole in 2001 and was revealed at the end of the Australian version of the series to be the mole, committing 10 sabotages throughout the show.

Dan Foley is the other former Richmond player (13 games from 1983-85) to feature on reality TV, cast on The Block in 2016.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/richmond/exrichmond-forward-todd-elton-is-looking-for-love-tv-after-joining-reality-show/news-story/cc34664e3140bfd5a0e52b335fe71f72

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 03:22:52 PM »
Apparently on last night's show, Elton said he didn’t make it as an AFL player because of injuries.

:huh3 :nope
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 04:14:57 PM »
Apparently on last night's show, Elton said he didn’t make it as an AFL player because of injuries.

:huh3 :nope

Was chatting to a bird, said he played for 6 years and "too many injuries in the end". Bit of self awareness would do the fella some good about why he didn't make it, but he's up to his eyes in beautiful women so good luck to him  :snidegrin
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"