Author Topic: Brendan Schwab  (Read 5855 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Brendan Schwab
« on: May 27, 2004, 04:09:34 PM »
Given he has had a position on our board previously and so been part of our last 20 years of failure, why would him organising a ticket to challenge and overthrow the current board mean things at Tigerland would change under his leadership?

Sorry I'm just sick of the infighting between those who are as much to blame as each other for our current predicament  ::)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 05:01:47 PM by WilliamPowell »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Brendan Schwab
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 05:02:47 PM »
Given he has had a position on our board previously and so been part of our last 20 years of failure, why would him organising a ticket to challenge and overthrow the current board mean things at Tigerland would change under his leadership?

Sorry I'm just sick of the infighting between those who are as much to blame as each other for our current predicament  ::)

Oops sorry MT - I clicked modify rather quote: I must be delirious it's been a rotten 24 hours :P :P

Far too much logic in the question's you raised MT.

Schwab was part of the board that amongst other things extended Danny's contract and appointed Ian Campbell - or isn't that now relevant  because he quit the board and now wants to present a new ticket.

Can't have it both ways IMO.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)