Football > OER Tiger of the Year Award

Votes round 4, 2005 - RFC vs Freo

<< < (2/3) > >>

tiger12:
3- Richo (will always remain a class act, despite his somewhat frustrating shots from up close)
2- Brown (knows the game, plays the game, and most importantly, knows where the goal is)
1- Hyde (Da monsta man will not be stopped, his speed and agility are to be admired)

WilliamPowell:
3 - Brown - seems to be enjoying this leadership stuff ;D

2 - Richo - 2005 it seems like he'll make us cry a little and laugh alot. LOL at trying to torp it into the goal post - sensational ;D

1 - Coughlan - best game since he won the b&F.  :thumbsup

Special mentions to:

Ray Hall when I heard pre-match he was playing on Pavlich I squirmed in my seat. He did a great job.

Tuck, Newman, Hyde, Chaffey :o and the old heads in the backline: Gaspar, Kellaway and Graham :thumbsup

Big sepcial mention to Knobel - he was terrific which helped Simmonds and Stafford run into a bit of form.

And who said there was no spirit at the Tiges? The way they flocked to the Snake after his goal at 1/4 time showed just how different things are now :thumbsup

No Golden Turnup : the vegie patch seems to have been poisoned :rollin

Roar:
3 - Richo
2 - Brown
1 - Hall

Just thought Hall's job on Pavlich deserved recognition, those unlucky to get a vote were Cogs stitch up on Haselby, Hyde a couple of turnovers cost him, Tuck another worthy effort, Knobel & Bowden.

There were many contributors overall a good team effort.

cub:
3 - Richo again Continually busts a gut one second he kicks a goal next he's on a back flank  :thumbsup
2 - Browny - Tough not to get the 3 from me this week - our most skillful player easy  :thumbsup
1- Hyde - This is the best thing IMO as I could have given this to at least 5 different players - Starting to gell as a team  :thumbsup

BIG game against the saints to see just where we do stand. Looking forward to this one - hope it isn't a letdown.

LondonTiger:
3.   Brown- Ball on a string
2.   Richo - best game so far
1.   Cogs - back in great form.

Plenty of others that stood up.  Great starts by Simmonds and Knobel, getting hands on the ball and using it well.  Lids looked polished.  Excellent work through the mid field by Tuck, Hyde and great checking on Carr by Chaffey.

Gas and Kella looked much more confident.

:thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version