Football > OER Tiger of the Year Award

Votes round 5, 2005 - RFC vs St Kilda

(1/3) > >>

mightytiges:
Tough choice  :-\

3. Stafford - 4 goals in a smashed side is a good effort and he was only Tiger to beat his direct opponent.

2. Tuck

1. Bowden

Cambo was good in the time he was on the ground.

Cogs, Hyde, Tivs, Knobel, Gas, Kellaway were all triers.

Deledio and Jackson's second halves were promising.

Moi:
Wouldn't have a clue lol

3 - Staff
2 - Cogs
1 - Hyde

Fishfinger:
3 - Stafford
2 - Tuck
1 - Coughlan

WilliamPowell:
3 - Tuck - courage under fire and never gives up

2 - Stafford - thank goodness he was there

1 - Hyde - would have got more if he had seen out the game

Special mention to richo for being the only leader out there today who at least tried to show some leadership :banghead

Special mentions NOT (go ahead call me harsh ;D)

The usual suspects for their skills aka Turnovers: they don't need to be named

Andy Krakouer: did he play today ???  :banghead :help

Brett Deledio - has to learn to tighten up defensively  :help

Joel Bowden - er...in the 2nd quarter..... what was that exactly ??? :-\

The Golden Turnup

Well when you get thumped by 11 goals there's gotta be plenty to choose from. I considered Ray Hall for his non punch on Gehrig in the Final Quarter - fancy trying to out mark Gehrig and in the process push Gas out of the way. I considered Joel Bowden who proved in the second quarter that Richo isn't the only one who suffers from brain implosions at tigerland. I also considered Andy Krakouer but I wasn't quite sure if he was playing :o. I then thought I'd be nice and leave Chaff alone.  ;D

So this weeks Golden Turnup goes to Chris Newman - who got taken to the cleaners by that little twirp Milne - it enough to make my blood boil enough said :-\.  :rollin

JohnF:
3 - Kellaway - I have given him heaps over the last couple of years but he has really bounced back this year. Did a great job down back and kicked well.

2 - Stafford - Took some good contested marks and kicked some nice goals.

1 - Tuck - Another solid game in the midfield. Did quite a few clangers but never stopped trying.

Also ok:

Coughlan, Hyde, Bowden, Tivendale and Brown

Disappointing thing is that even though the above listed players were ok and got a lot of the ball, they turned it over way too much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version