H/B: Bowden, Kellaway, Deledio
C: Meyer, Tuck, Tivendale
H/F: Brown, Richardson, Tambling
F: Krakouer, Simmonds, Stafford
R: Knobel, Coughlan, Campbell
I/C from: Raines, Hall, Jackson, Johnson, Graham, Pattison

In: Johnson, Meyer, Pattison, Tambling
Out: Hyde (inj)

One interchange spot missing - Pettifer ???

Roar:
Meyer & Tambling named in the starting 18, looks like sugar will be given till the last minute to proove he's right interesting,  it looks like they are going all out attack.

Fishfinger:
Going by what Wallace said on WLF yesterday Raines will be dropped. Said something along the lines of he is coming along well but it doesn't really matter if he plays at Coburg at this stage of his development.
He as good as said Krakouer and Tambling would play which appears the case.

Good pick up, Pettifer is the one missing MT. Should be 7 named on I/C seeing it's a Sunday game.

Moi:

--- Quote ---Going by what Wallace said on WLF yesterday Raines will be dropped. Said something along the lines of he is coming along well but it doesn't really matter if he plays at Coburg at this stage of his development.
--- End quote ---

I guess it doesn't matter if Rainsey doesn't play, but i hope he's not the fallguy for what we saw last week and we still have the same seniors who haven't been performing for a while there.

I hope they don't play Johnson if he's in any doubt.

WilliamPowell:
We train this morning at 11.00am - whether Johnson plays will be determined by how trains and if he does the full session.

I doubt that he'll play - that need to be very careful with this injury and make sure he doens't come back to early :thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version