Football > Richmond Rant

Old Footballers - Whatever happened to ...

<< < (3/172) > >>

mightytiges:
It was Adelaide's turn to host a legends game at the Adelaide Oval today between SA and Victoria.

Some former Tigers who turned out for the Big V were Naishy, Knighter, The Flea and to my pleasant surprise Jimmy Jess and the one and only Michael Pickering :). 

WilliamPowell:
As I sat in my recliner with my Ugg boots on trying to recover from my trip to the arctic  ;D ;D

I am sure they said Jimmy Jess was the oldest bloke on the field today.

Michael Pickering looked so skinny , while that bloke from the Dogs - Kolyinuk (sp) looked like he could have beenthe star of that McDonalds movie "Up Size"

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on June 27, 2004, 11:35:44 PM ---Michael Pickering looked so skinny , while that bloke from the Dogs - Kolyinuk (sp) looked like he could have beenthe star of that McDonalds movie "Up Size"

--- End quote ---

Yeah Wp, Pickers today would make David Bourke look fat.

How about the SA full forward Deitrich (sp?)! :o Supposedly had 2 meat pies with sauce at half time of every game he ever played. Great footy diet plan ;D.

2JD:
Brodders and Sziller( bugger, cant remember how to spell that name..looks a bit odd) played for East Burwood EFL last year

Fishfinger:
Brodders is coach at East Burwood this year 2JD. Not sure if Sziller is still there but 3 other Richmond no names are, the 2 Slater boys (Adam kicked 11 last round) and Scott Homewood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version