Football > OER Tiger of the Year Award

Votes Round 9, 2005: RFC vs Brisbane

<< < (2/2)

WilliamPowell:
Now I haven't seen the replay so I'll admit I have a different prespective and it has nothing to do with the wonderful Qld weather ;)

3 - Simmonds - was sensational especially his efforts off the ball - you now the stuff G. Healy was critical of :thumbsup

2 - Tuck - played well, I have no doubt learnt alot by playing on a gut like Voss and is just so tough in the clinches

1 - Graham - a sensational effort by a bloke who is not only has a footy brain but is just really professional in the way he goes about his footy

letsgetiton!:
3- SIMMONDS :  for 4 quarters he put in and kicked a much need inspiring goal when we needed it! was gonna give tuck 3 but voss still kicked 2 goals on him and had 28 touches or so!

2- TUCK :  great game a grat post match interview with tiff cherry where he slipped up and said "phucken oath!"

1- GRAHAM : to keep brown goaless is no mean fete!

apol to richo, gas, knobel, campbell and brown. kane johnson would have been in contention 4 a vote if he kicked that goal (would have been a captains goal ) but he snuffed it when we really needed it

Tiger Spirit:
3. Tuck

2. Coughlan

1. Brown

I thought the midfield, as much as anything, was gonna determine the game.  But a great team effort.

Mentions to Graham, Simmonds, Richo and Johnson

Also to Danny Meyer for a great cameo role  :thumbsup

one-eyed:
Votes for round 9

Tuck     3 3 3 3 3 2 2 3 = 22
Simmonds           3 3   =  6
Cogs     1     2       2 =  5
Graham   1   2     1 1   =  5
Johnson  1 2     1       =  4
Brown        1   2     1 =  4
Gas        1             =  1
Richo          1         =  1