Football > Richmond Rant

OER Posters to Decide

<< < (12/13) > >>

the claw:

--- Quote from: (•))(©™ on April 13, 2015, 05:24:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yeahright on April 13, 2015, 05:13:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on April 13, 2015, 04:57:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yeahright on April 13, 2015, 04:12:29 PM ---Reported.
--- End quote ---

SNIP

And why a post to say you reported it?

No need for that either

BTW the person who the original post was directed at in jest (think one of these  :lol is a good indication it was indeed in jest) hasn't complained so not sure what the problem is but for consistency I've removed it

--- End quote ---

Because I'd be called gutless if I didn't so I'm manning up.
He might not have seen it and it's good you nipped it in the butt before he did, was a perfect example of baiting. I'm sure if he did retaliate he'd be copping a lot more than "a snip for consistencies sake". I'm also sure if someone else said that they'd be getting a strike too.

--- End quote ---

I didn't see it.

--- End quote ---
not you ox  was aimed at me.if the post thats not there anymore is to go by. i just ignored it reckon that peees em off more.

Smokey:

--- Quote from: the claw on April 13, 2015, 06:27:30 PM ---
--- End quote ---

SNIP

No need for that either

BTW the person who the original post was directed at in jest (think one of these  :lol is a good indication it was indeed in jest) hasn't complained so not sure what the problem is but for consistency I've removed it

--- End quote ---

He might not have seen it and it's good you nipped it in the butt before he did, was a perfect example of baiting. I'm sure if he did retaliate he'd be copping a lot more than "a snip for consistencies sake". I'm also sure if someone else said that they'd be getting a strike too.

--- End quote ---

I didn't see it.

--- End quote ---
not you ox  was aimed at me.if the post thats not there anymore is to go by. i just ignored it reckon that peees em off more.

--- End quote ---

And that's the thing - we're all big people and all have that option.  Trying to please and calm everyone by over-moderating will only drive more away, we have to be able to have a crack and should only be moderated when it gets purely and overtly abusive, racist, sexist etc.

Chuck17:

--- Quote from: Smokey on April 13, 2015, 07:10:51 PM ---
--- End quote ---

SNIP

No need for that either

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I didn't see it.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And that's the thing - we're all big people and all have that option.  Trying to please and calm everyone by over-moderating will only drive more away, we have to be able to have a crack and should only be moderated when it gets purely and overtly abusive, racist, sexist etc.

--- End quote ---

Nailed it Smokey

(•))(©™:

--- Quote from: Chuck17 on April 13, 2015, 07:35:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Smokey on April 13, 2015, 07:10:51 PM ---
--- End quote ---

SNIP

No need for that either

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I didn't see it.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nailed it Smokey

--- End quote ---

Natural selection.  ;D

Hard Roar Tiger:
Just noticed this thread and read through all the posts. Some decent comments here. I've been on the forum for a number of years and only started reporting posts in the last month when I was banned. Not anything personal against the poster or even a complaint - more a comment on the inconsistency of the moderation.
It's a bit like the holding the ball interpretation, I don't care how you interpret it - just be consistent.
So my reporting to moderators is more to do with consistent moderation of the forum.
Personally, it's a soap box so jump on and go for it - you want some sting in the threads, it's makes for an edgy debate.
I don't particularly like incessant negativity but it's a matter of prerogative.
I reckon baiting overly positive posters is poor form and admit to reacting but it's like a mosquito bite.
Sometimes you scratch it and other times you can't be arsed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version