General > Forum Announcements and Feedback

Split from Clarko thread

(1/2) > >>

(•))(©™:
Can't believe my comment was removed.  ::)

It was fact as presented through the major news and media.

So tell me - wtf!

🏅Dooks:

--- Quote from: (•))(©™ on February 03, 2017, 05:31:27 PM ---Can't believe my comment was removed.  ::)

So tell me - wtf!

--- End quote ---
Certainly didnt break site rules.

Was factual and no swearing. Not even risque.

My tip is the meek do gooders were triggered and the report button got mashed in faux offense.

Snowflakes against free speech.

(•))(©™:
Right. :clapping
Best to ignore the Snakes in society, eh?
Just pretend he's not there type stuff.  :thumbsdown

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: Dookie on February 03, 2017, 05:46:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: (•))(©™ on February 03, 2017, 05:31:27 PM ---Can't believe my comment was removed.  ::)

So tell me - wtf!

--- End quote ---

My tip is the meek do gooders were triggered and the report button got mashed in faux offense.

--- End quote ---

You are wrong. It wasn't  reported

It was removed because of 2 posts after it that quoted it were well ... lower than the gutter and offensive.

Decided to remove all of it so that sort of stuff wasn't repeated and people stuck to the topic

🏅Dooks:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on February 03, 2017, 06:35:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dookie on February 03, 2017, 05:46:14 PM ---

So tell me - wtf!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You are wrong. It wasn't  reported

It was removed because of 2 posts after it that quoted it were well ... lower than the gutter and offensive.

Decided to remove all of it so that sort of stuff wasn't repeated and people stuck to the topic

--- End quote ---

Ill say this - with respect, if you delete one more thing which falls inside the site rules and which is factual, without amending site rules on posting, then youll have a mutiny.

If theres captains calls on appropriateness which sit outside the rules, post the parameters. How do we know where the line is if you dont know?

Your choice. Please. Be clear with what you expect and communicate like an adult instead of being under prepared and reactive.

Really dissapointing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version