General > General Discussion

Islamic Terror Attacks on the West

(1/27) > >>

Ruanaidh:
Thought this needed  a generic repository for the regular "cultural enrichment' contribution (over 1400 years) the Mohammedans have made to human evolution.

Ruanaidh:
The London attack yesterday is rumoured to have been perpetrated by a swine(pun intended) who was a mouthpiece for Islam. We are in a war, as such all borders in allied (western ) countries must be closed to Muslim immigrants forthwith and expulsions can begin. Reproach between NATO and Russia is a necessity as is a new crusade through the Infested areas in the M/E.

tony_montana:
Reading todays news and update, I dont think Ive seen the term Islamic terrorist used once - wonder why.. and then the left try and use the argument that news outlets are trying to stir up anti muslim sentiment  ::) On the contrary, It is bloodyobvious there is an unspoken strategy by all media and gvt to not use the term Islam and terror in the same sentence. That is what is peeing the masses off! Stop sweeping it under the rug and be open about. Most people arent bigots and just want to be able to have open dialect without being screamed own as a bigot. Call a spade a spade - was it in the name of Islam? if so say it! ordinary people wont go half cocked labelling all muslims terrorists.

Ruanaidh:

--- Quote from: tony_montana on March 23, 2017, 01:30:49 PM ---Reading todays news and update, I dont think Ive seen the term Islamic terrorist used once - wonder why.. and then the left try and use the argument that news outlets are trying to stir up anti muslim sentiment  ::) On the contrary, It is bloodyobvious there is an unspoken strategy by all media and gvt to not use the term Islam and terror in the same sentence. That is what is peeing the masses off! Stop sweeping it under the rug and be open about. Most people arent bigots and just want to be able to have open dialect without being screamed own as a bigot. Call a spade a spade - was it in the name of Islam? if so say it! ordinary people wont go half cocked labelling all muslims terrorists.

--- End quote ---
Well observed Tony. That is the reason why I began the Title in the manner I did. If I distinguish between individuals at all I do so based on country of origin. Islam is an anti human political ideology that I will not give recognition to other than to denigrate its insane premise and practise. France needs to grow some nuts and install Marie Le Pen. The left is in a tizzy following Geert Wilders stumble in the Netherlands but the Merkel reckoning also beckons. One thing to note is that all true Muslims are primed Terrorists as they follow the teachings of Allah as translated by Mohammed and Allah called for Jihad against apostates (109 verses in the Quran). If only WP could have moderated that  ;)

Francois Jackson:
Interesting comments. I wonder if other types share the same view :shh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version