General > General Discussion

Islamic Terror Attacks on the West

<< < (2/27) > >>

Ruanaidh:

--- Quote from: Francois Hackson on March 24, 2017, 08:54:30 PM ---Interesting comments. I wonder if other types share the same view :shh

--- End quote ---
The apologists have obviously not read the Quran. To the 'lazy left' I say this...Just read the ending to see how you would fare after the time of the 'Mahdi' and know that Mohammedans are readying for this time........It is their pledge.

One more thing to ponder...Why isn't the Quran considered to be a 'hate speech' manual under current left concocted laws?

🏅Dooks:
Triggered anybody?

Ruanaidh:
The religion of pieces strikes again. 15 dead, many more wounded. I wouldn't want to to be a 'moderate freedom fighter' in Syria ATM....oh look....there goes another 'white helmet' ...blasted 200 metres into the sky! The wests treachery ala the Crimean and Afghanistan Wars cannot be repeated again. Trump must form a military alliance with Putin and rid us all of this vermin. I see a day when Islam will be outlawed in the West just as Jefferson wanted in the US soon after it's formation. The great man that he was.

Chuck17:

--- Quote from: Ruanaidh on April 04, 2017, 03:55:11 PM ---The religion of pieces strikes again. 15 dead, many more wounded. I wouldn't want to to be a 'moderate freedom fighter' in Syria ATM....oh look....there goes another 'white helmet' ...blasted 200 metres into the sky! The wests treachery ala the Crimean and Afghanistan Wars cannot be repeated again. Trump must form a military alliance with Putin and rid us all of this vermin. I see a day when Islam will be outlawed in the West just as Jefferson wanted in the US soon after it's formation. The great man that he was.

--- End quote ---

What western country would be likely to ban Islam first do you think?

And i wonder what event would cause that, i thought 9/11 may have been the trigger for the US

Ruanaidh:

--- Quote from: Chuck17 on April 04, 2017, 08:32:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ruanaidh on April 04, 2017, 03:55:11 PM ---The religion of pieces strikes again. 15 dead, many more wounded. I wouldn't want to to be a 'moderate freedom fighter' in Syria ATM....oh look....there goes another 'white helmet' ...blasted 200 metres into the sky! The wests treachery ala the Crimean and Afghanistan Wars cannot be repeated again. Trump must form a military alliance with Putin and rid us all of this vermin. I see a day when Islam will be outlawed in the West just as Jefferson wanted in the US soon after it's formation. The great man that he was.

--- End quote ---

What western country would be likely to ban Islam first do you think?

And i wonder what event would cause that, i thought 9/11 may have been the trigger for the US

--- End quote ---
When you look at the countries in the west where the prevalence of Muslims and returning Jihadis are the greatest you will find the political tinder. My tip is France, particularly if Le Pen wins the upcoming election. The event will be an uprising to laws demanded by the populace that restrict the practising of Islamic rituals i.e. not in line with Sharia law dictates. Le Pen is a strong women who will come down hard on any transgressors. Islam is not compatible with the western tradition and will never evolve or reform. It is a mish mash of stolen and then perverted ideals cobbled together over a 20 year period in the 7th Century in order to lure adherents into a criminal, expansionist cult. Reason, backed by a hammer will win the day. That and 5 billion adversaries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version