Football > Richmond Rant

Tigers should tap into Bulldogs failings says Choco (SEN)

(1/3) > >>

one-eyed:
Tigers should tap into Bulldogs failings says Choco

By SEN
20 November 2017

Port Adelaide premiership coach Mark Williams believes Richmond should tap into the Western Bulldogs failings as a key part of its premiership defence.

After the Dogs became the first team since Hawthorn in 2009 to miss finals a year after claiming the premiership, locating the pitfalls, potential issues and shaping a steely mindset to repeat the dose will be a huge challenge for the Tigers.

Richmond’s premiership side became the first in the modern era to win a flag without a player aged over 30.

“You’d like to think they could try and find out what they can and learn from what happened at the Dogs this year,” Williams told SEN Afternoons.

“I’m not sure how much the Dogs would be willing to tell but it’s a good starting point for the Tigers because very few younger sides over the years, including Hawthorn back in 2009, have been able to back up a premiership.

“Picking through the failings of others can be a great learning tool.”

The Bulldogs won 11 games and finished 11th in 2017.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/11/20/tigers-should-tap-into-bulldogs-failings-says-choco/

Slipper:
Does anyone know why Chocco gets so much media exposure?

Chuck17:
Well before everyone on here turned on him he was seen as the messiah and most wanted him to replace Dimma.

YellowandBlackBlood:

--- Quote from: Chuck17 on November 21, 2017, 08:25:26 AM ---Well before everyone on here turned on him he was seen as the messiah and most wanted him to replace Dimma.

--- End quote ---
:clapping

Slipper:

--- Quote from: Chuck17 on November 21, 2017, 08:25:26 AM ---Well before everyone on here turned on him he was seen as the messiah and most wanted him to replace Dimma.

--- End quote ---

A bit before my time on here, although I can remember having some very dark thoughts on Dimma's coaching in recent years!

My question was a genuine one regarding Chocco and the media. He seems to be a media darling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version