Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 543 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Happy New Year!
« on: December 31, 2017, 10:42:16 AM »
Wishing all a very happy new year and a great night of revelry later on.
I have a slab of tiger cans to offer anyone who wants a beer at the party I'm attending and I've also purchased some tiger flag stubby holders.
It's a very different feeling to the end of last year and I am personally going into season 2018 with a new found sense of belief and hope that our list must surely also have after the 2017 season.
After 8 years on this forum, we finally are "Yellow and Back" and for a time there, I truly thought that was a curse.
I hope whatever you do tonight, make sure that there's a tiger flavour to it because despite what the Chinese might say - 2017 was the year of the tiger

Eat 'em alive!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 04:09:20 PM »
Cheers Y&B and a Happy New Year to you too and to everyone here on OER. Likewise, I hope everyone has a great enjoyable night tonight  :thumbsup.

With our best players in their prime and our list overall still relatively young, let's hope there's more of the same to come in 2018 :gotigers.

:newyear
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 07:32:51 PM »
Happy New Year everyone
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 12:02:25 AM »
Back to back
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.