Football > Competitions

Hearld Sun Super Coach

(1/6) > >>

Fluffy Tiger:
Here is a new competition that you guys (and gals) may wish to enter. The Hearld Sun "Super Coach" comp.  At first glance it looks exactly like the AFL dream team but I haven't seen all the details yet.

If sombody wants to set up a league I (and my wife "Mrs Fluffy") would proably join in.

http://heraldsun3.virtualsports.com.au/?p=register

Fluffy Tiger:
I have created a league called "One Eyed Tigers".  Read the information on the site if you wish to join or if you cant find it let me know and I should be able to help you out.

Now which Tigers go into the team first :)

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: Fluffy Tiger on March 07, 2006, 08:19:48 AM ---I have created a league called "One Eyed Tigers".  Read the information on the site if you wish to join or if you cant find it let me know and I should be able to help you out.

Now which Tigers go into the team first :)

--- End quote ---

Fluffy, it asking for the Private League Code of your league. I tried "One Eyed Tigers" but it didn't accept it.

Fluffy Tiger:
Heres the l;eague code you need    324311

Sorry I didn't post it before.

BTW this comp uses very differnet scoring to the Dream team comp.  More based on efficency than pure numbers,  looks like lots of our players will miss out on being picked then.  ;D ;D  (Hope I am wrong with that).

mightytiges:
Cheers fluffy  :thumbsup

I normally curse players in these things so I might skip on some Tigers lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version