Football > View from the Outer

The Melbourne Circle Jerk.....

(1/4) > >>

Diocletian:
Jeez you'd think they'd just won the flag not just flogged and under strength opponent who played like shyte the way the meeja's been carrying on.... :shh

Francois Jackson:
did you see gaddy lyon, roos and  healey on the couch talk them up

gee wiz. No wonder i dont want that pathetic since lyon joined

Not once they mentioned the generous concessions they got, on and off the field.

Diocletian:
Talking Footy was even worse, opened a show with a montage of all their "struggles' going right back to when Bailey was coach then including Bailey  & Stynes carking it and the Geelong massacre and finshing with Sunday's win like it they'd finally reached the summit.....(no mention of how the AFL helped them out & effectively rewarded them for tanking after the fake punishment)..they've stuffing done nothing yet....we didn't even get that when we actually made the GF or after we won it and we had nearly 4 decades of "struggles" material they could've used ......spare me....  :facepalm

Chuck17:
I wouldn’t worry too much, they have acheieved nothing yet and the fall will be that much sweeter

Dougeytherichmondfan:

--- Quote from: Chuck17 on May 29, 2018, 07:56:35 PM ---I wouldn’t worry too much, they have acheieved nothing yet and the fall will be that much sweeter

--- End quote ---
x2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version