Author Topic: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Etihad, Round 18, 2018  (Read 9985 times)

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Etihad, Round 18, 2018
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2018, 11:10:45 PM »
Thinking about last week and at times tonight and how many relatively easy shots we miss. From a set shot take scenario take out Jack from the equation and we have a pretty motley crew of marksmen.

George as we know is shocking, Moore is a matter of luck if it hits his boot in the right postion. Higgins is terrible with his setshots, Rioli has improved but still misses some easy ones. Who would be the next best kicking forward, Towno was clearly the best late last season?

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2018, 11:20:46 PM »
Gees Castagna has the yips. Always kicking short and right. Tell him to kick long and left a little.
Like me with my 9 iron. Start aiming furthing and further to the left but it always ends up in th same place.

Totally mental I reckon. Just aim for dead centre, it’ll come back.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2018, 11:30:01 PM »
Thinking about last week and at times tonight and how many relatively easy shots we miss. From a set shot take scenario take out Jack from the equation and we have a pretty motley crew of marksmen.

George as we know is shocking, Moore is a matter of luck if it hits his boot in the right postion. Higgins is terrible with his setshots, Rioli has improved but still misses some easy ones. Who would be the next best kicking forward, Towno was clearly the best late last season?
Caddy is a dead eye dick with set shots.

Castagna is woeful but we were promised he’d be better this week. I thought he practises more than anyone. What’s he practicing? How to miss?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2018, 09:28:09 AM »

Castagna is woeful but we were promised he’d be better this week. I thought he practises more than anyone. What’s he practicing? How to miss?
I thought George did a lot of chasing, pressure acts and apart from goal shots was good.probably a confidence issue. Hopefully turns corner soon.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2018, 09:31:11 AM »

I thought George did a lot of chasing, pressure acts and apart from goal shots was good.probably a confidence issue. Hopefully turns corner soon.

The law of probability will mean some will have to go in soon

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2018, 09:34:53 AM »

The law of probability will mean some will have to go in soon
He'll probably kick 5 straight in the GF and win the Norm Smith  :laugh:.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2018, 09:41:31 AM »
Coaches votes (Hardwick & Richardson)

ST KILDA v RICHMOND
10 Dion Prestia (RICH)
8 Dustin Martin (RICH)
5 Kane Lambert (RICH)
3 Dylan Grimes (RICH)
2 Jack Riewoldt (RICH)
1 Toby Nankervis (RICH)
1 Trent Cotchin (RICH)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-07-23/aflca-votes-round-18-ten-for-toms-exciting-bomber