Author Topic: Menadue & Moore sign one-year deals [confirmed]  (Read 2344 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Menadue & Moore set to each sign one-year deals (afl site)
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2018, 08:27:18 PM »
Probably based on the fact Moore has shown promise this year & had a few big games as a KPF in the 2's..

And Menadue hasn't done much in the last 2 years.

Not hard to figure out why he has that opinion
Menadue saved himself with some good performances in the twos. He was one of our best in the final against Essendon. That and the fact he has pace meant he was offered one year IMHO.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Menadue & Moore set to each sign one-year deals (afl site)
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2018, 08:30:54 PM »
Agree he was one of very few who were serviceable in that final, for sure. He does have pace but he doesn't use it enough in the seniors IMO.

I don't hate that he's been kept on but I can't see him breaking into the side in 2019 anymore often than he has done in the last few seasons. Good luck to him though
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Menadue & Moore sign one-year deals [confirmed]
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2018, 03:28:54 PM »
Richmond has re-signed emerging Tigers, Connor Menadue and Callum Moore, with the 22-year-olds inking new deals to remain at Tigerland next season.

Menadue, a speedy half-back/wingman, made five senior appearances in 2018 to take his career tally to 33 games after being taken with selection no. 33 overall in the 2014 National AFL Draft.

Moore’s improvement in 2018 saw him play six games at AFL level, for a return of four goals, and provided key forward support to Jack Riewoldt.

At 193cm, Moore has great speed and agility for his height, and contested marking, aerial work, and attack on the ball are his key strengths.

Moore was recruited by Richmond with selection no. 12 overall in the 2016 Rookie Draft.

Richmond's General Manager - Football, Neil Balme said he’s pleased with the pair’s continued development.

“As players, Connor and Callum have some really exciting attributes, they’re also great people to have at our football club, and we look forward to them continuing their improvement in the pre-season,” Balme said.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-10-15/young-tiger-duo-sign-new-deals

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 12:33:32 AM »
Will both be delisted next year....Moore because the coaches will  continue to incorrectly insist that he's a key forward and Menadue not only because, like CEllis before him, they won't play him on ball enough but also because, like CEllis before him, he's just not that good really.... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 04:38:00 PM »
Menadue also a world class jerk-off apparently. Not much love at the club.