Author Topic: Richmond vs Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval - Round 13, 2019  (Read 11142 times)

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond vs Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval - Round 13, 2019
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2019, 08:33:23 PM »
Sadly I have to agree with that. People just want to make excuses for uncompetitive efforts. In AFL footy eexcuses dont count for squat.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2019, 11:42:42 PM »
I just watched the entire game again just to see if I saw a different picture with the passion taken out when watching it live. 

I wanted to see if I had been too harsh on Garthwaite and if Bellis knew which end we were actually kicking to each quarter.

So after taking some stats of my own I had Garthwaite down for 7 goals 4 points kicked on him by his direct opponent at the time.
And one of those points was when Jenkins missed a goal from 15m out directly in front.

And I had Bellis down for 20 disposals with 13 of them either going sideways or backwards.  So he only had 7 kicks or handballs that went forward!
FMD- that must be a record.
His 3rd quarter was especially horrible to the point I had to laugh. He does this stupid little shrug of his shoulders as if to blame someone else when he stuffed up.
I would be happy to never see him again in the Tigers colours.

And lastly Prestia’s kicking is woeful.
He had 4 shots at goal and missed everyone and his field kicking was just as bad.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #242 on: June 18, 2019, 12:11:03 AM »
Coaches votes (Hardwick & Pyke)

ADELAIDE v RICHMOND
9 Brad Crouch (ADEL)
9 Reilly O'Brien (ADEL)
3 Rory Sloane (ADEL)
3 Josh Jenkins (ADEL)
3 Dustin Martin (RICH)
2 Matt Crouch (ADEL)
1 Sydney Stack (RICH)

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-06-17/coaches-votes-r13-perfect-10-for-sixgoal-sonny-gun-giant