General > General Discussion

Socceroos / Matildas / World Cup / Asian Cup

<< < (3/311) > >>

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: RampagingTiger on June 09, 2006, 05:33:45 PM ---Im gonna support the orthodox lol...so its Serbia & Montenegro for mine...in a huge upset.

--- End quote ---

They've got the group of death along with Argentina and Holland and Montenegro just gave Serbia the flick lol.

Go the Aussies  :thumbsup but making the second round will be a major achievement. A soft spot for Italia (heritage) but I don't think they're good enough this time around. The Germans at home will be tough to break down so they're my surprise tip provided Ballack can stay fit.

tiga:

--- Quote from: RampagingTiger on June 09, 2006, 05:33:45 PM ---Im gonna support the orthodox lol...so its Serbia & Montenegro for mine...in a huge upset.

--- End quote ---
Careful Ramps, If Serbia and Montenegro Win, you'll have all the letters to spell 'Sam Newman'.  :scream  It could open a portal to hell. Then again it could mean nothing.
No pressure, but you could hold the future of the world in you're hands so choose wisely.

om21:
Germany-Costa Rica 4-2
Poland-Ecuador 0-2

Ill call that Costa Rica will go through here....they have some quality players in the side, mainly Mr.Centeno the ex-AEK midfielder and ex-OFI power forward Ronald Gomez.

Jump on the Italians.....Trappatoni is long gone and they finally have a decent coach. This is our year....

mightytiges:
England-Paraguay 1-0

Trinidad-Sweden 0-0  :o

Way to go mon  ;D. They have a Dutch coach like the Aussies so a good omen  :thumbsup.

mightytiges:
The wait is over. Go Socceroos  :clapping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version