Author Topic: Supertiger claims tigers recruiting raid for 2005  (Read 6423 times)

Ox

Re: Supertiger claims tigers recruiting raid for 2005
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2004, 05:15:11 PM »
He once got an evil stare from Frawley when he questioned why Rodan was on the bench for so long. 

Ooooooooo Danny :o......means a lot from a hypocrite.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2004, 06:46:11 PM »
In the PSD we can go as hard as we want for young out-of-contract quality players unless they're asking for ridiculous amounts of $$$ or far too long contracts. However definitely NOT in the National draft. Guys like Polak and Hodge would cost first round draft picks - A BIG NO NO as we've learnt from past experience. Sure they might be great but they don't improve us as a team.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2004, 02:24:54 AM »
Luke's been to my pub a few times in the last couple of weeks...actually, most of the hawks have. I even sang Happy Birthday for his 20th :P. I might have to have a whisper in his ear next time I see him.  ;D

My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2004, 02:26:36 AM »
Luke's been to my pub a few times in the last couple of weeks...actually, most of the hawks have. I even sang Happy Birthday for his 20th :P. I might have to have a whisper in his ear next time I see him.  ;D
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2004, 09:54:19 AM »
Which pub Gibby?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2004, 04:13:04 PM »
3aw had on the player manager of Luke Hodge and Luke Ball both of whom are out of contract at the end of the year. He said Ball would be staying at the Saints but made an interesting comment about not recommending Hodge to stay at Hawthorn if there's a change in their board (based on his opinion of challengers Don Scott and especially another former Hawthorn board member whose name escapes me atm).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2004, 04:18:42 PM »
3aw had on the player manager of Luke Hodge and Luke Ball both of whom are out of contract at the end of the year. He said Ball would be staying at the Saints but made an interesting comment about not recommending Hodge to stay at Hawthorn if there's a change in their board (based on his opinion of challengers Don Scott and especially another former Hawthorn board member whose name escapes me atm).

Talking hypotheticals with a few of the regulars at the pub last night, and one mentioned that a very close friend of his had been approached to be the new president of Hawthorn, by Don Scott's regime. Also mentioned Terry Daniher being invited to the meeting, as possible new head coach. Take that for what you will...