Football > Richmond Rant

ASL ?

<< < (2/50) > >>

JohnF:

--- Quote from: Fwoy on May 18, 2004, 08:10:46 PM ---Ho-hum...

Favourite Website – Bang Bus ;D

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

flmfaoooooooooooo! what a website. up there with Mike's Apartment and Captain Stabbin'

Ox:

--- Quote ---Like: collecting toe-nail clippings, used carboard boxes, used pieces of tin-foil
--- End quote ---

LMAOOOOOO JohnF.
LMAOOOOOOOO@U're extroverted past-times
LMAOOOOOOOOO@Used stuff - LMAOOOOOOOOOO

julzqld:
Julz
late 30's
Woman
Likes - Music,sport, movies, history, football
Hates - Eddie McGuire, housework, rude people
Fave movie -A Knight's Tale, Braveheart, Star Wars
Hate movie - The Talented Mr Ripley
Favorite players - RICHO, Staff, Tiv, Tim Fleming.  Past players - Disco, Flea, Geoff Raines
Hate Players - Pettifer, Bowden (unless he's showing rare glimpses of brilliance)

Fave drink - Iced Tea
Fave bands/artists - The Beatles, Taxiride, Lenny Kravitz, Evanessence, most 80's stuff, Jet
Music Hates - Hip Hop/Rap
Fave drug - contraceptive pill

FAVE GAME - Round 17 2001 against Bulldogs, Round 5 2003 against Hawthorn and any other game we've won

Hey froars - why didn't you like the Passion of Geez?

froars:
Oh Julz, any time you go to a movie and sit with your hands over your ears and your eyes shut for the 'ENTIRE" movie, you tell me if you enjoyed it lol

I would not even recommend you go just to prove how right i am about this - do yaself a favour, do not go under any circumstances, unless you like non-stop brutal violence from go to whoa.

I know, i know, this is what Mel was trying to convey that JC didn't die a sanitised death - but who needs this. 

WilliamPowell:
When I saw this thread and "ASL" I was concerned you were all talking about some secret new designer drug (I am old what can I say LMAO) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

--------------------

Favourite Movie(s): The Thin Man Series of course  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version