Football > On the Prowl

Who said this? Do you know your fellow OER posters?

(1/11) > >>

WilliamPowell:
Back by popular demand ;D

Which of your fellow OER Posters said these:

A typical OER Classic :clapping

1. If you lie down with the devil, you're gonna wake up in hell!

This next lot came from the one thread :thumbsup

2. And quite frankly I want to play finals next season and I just don't see how having a inexperience baby backline will give us a chance to do that - I want to continue the march forward not go backwards

3. Staff also said he planned to go out with a bang...so will it be Cox, Judd, Kerr or COusins who will miss the finals?

4. How can fellow supporters here so easilly discard a player of his callibre and someone who has been such a loyal servant to the club. Oh we have such short memories especially the kindergarten crew here. For them it's just all kids, kids, kids. Eff that! We need experienced players like Chubba to show them how its done.

5. looks like the axe is well and truly out just at the minute

6. FFS we've been screaming out for change and some tough calls to be made and as soon as they are all the supporters go to water. What would you prefer? Mediocrity or successs?

7. If my boss tapped me on the shoulder when I didn't think I was finished, I'd look elsewhere. Reckon I'd winge about it too

Proving that we don't just focus on the Tigers ....

8. And how amazing it was for Buttress to put a postive slant on things and say that he was the second longest serving coach( 6 years)

And that people on OER have great knowledge about other sports in particular cricket:

9. 5 - 0. 

Seriously.  It is going to be carnage and the betting suggests that. (ed note: what a great prediction :clapping)

10. Another one-sided summer - go Aussies   

11. I was all set to kick back on the couch today and watch the cricket. I must be going crazy

12. Good to see someone watching - went to the vic v qld game the other day - good fun. Shame the Qld'rs performed like the poms are performing tonight.

And we talk about general stuff too.....  8)

13. Tried that once before and the recipient got stuck in a doorway with two of the boys.

14.well it would have to be marco polo ?

======

Good luck ;D

:eyebrow

one-eyed:
I know I've got at least one right lol

1. Steph
2. Ramps
3. Julz?
4. RR
5. MT  ;D
6. X
7. Moi
8. WP?
9. LT  :clapping

11. Bull
12. CUB?
13. me again  ;D

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: one-eyed on January 25, 2007, 04:05:23 PM ---I know I've got at least one right lol

1. Steph

--- End quote ---

Correct - Steph commenting on Ty Zantuck  :clapping

--- Quote ---2. Ramps
3. Julz?
4. RR
5. MT  ;D
6. X
7. Moi
8. WP?

--- End quote ---

Nope a big fat 0 in that lot  ;D

--- Quote ---9. LT  :clapping

--- End quote ---

Spot on  :clapping

--- Quote ---11. Bull
12. CUB?

--- End quote ---

Correct

--- Quote ---13. me again  ;D

--- End quote ---

Nope

Here's the first clue - MT didn't say any of them  :thumbsup

Stephanie:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on January 25, 2007, 03:53:29 PM ---13. Tried that once before and the recipient got stuck in a doorway with two of the boys.
--- End quote ---
  Shifty Santa  ;D

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on January 25, 2007, 04:12:57 PM ---Here's the first clue - MT didn't say any of them  :thumbsup

--- End quote ---

Forgot it was an alter-ego  :shh :rollin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version