Football > Richmond Rant

Priority Draft picks

(1/1)

mightytiges:
We might have a bit of competition for those priority draft picks. As the ladder stands the order of the draft will be:

1. Hawthorn (2 wins)
2. Richmond (4)
3. Bulldogs (4)
4. Collingwood (5)
5. Adelaide (5)

6. Hawthorn
7. Richmond
8. Bulldogs
9. Collingwood
10. Adelaide
11. Carlton
12. West Coast
13. Fremantle
14. Kangaroos
.... etc

The Pies and Crows most likely will win one more game to count themselves out but I don't see the Dogs or Hawks winning too many games in the next 7 weeks.The Dogs play the Hawks in round 19 while we play the Hawks in round 21. If we play like we did in the second half yesterday we could still end up with first pick  :-\. 

WilliamPowell:
I was thinking about this today.

We are "allowed" to win 1 more game before we lose the priority pick and I have to say there a couple of games that I just want to win because of who we are playing.

One passed us by on Saturday and now I see St Kilda and Collingwood are there over the next few weeks and how I want to win those games. Oh the pain the absolute pain - what to do?

If I had to pick one it would have to be the Saints. Can we please beat the Saints and if we don't win another game this year I don't care but please can we beat the Saints. :-[ :-\ :P

Struggletown:
Head over heart,beat Whorethorn and get the picks and not the spoon guaranteed.
Heart over head,beat Scumwood the most ovverated hacks in the comp.As pathetic as we've been again this season,they are still rated highly by some,and unlucky by most others...and they have won ONE more game than us!!

McChins propaganda machine does delude so many morons.

Rodgerramjet:
Sorry WP but we wont beat the saints. Maybe the hawks in round 22 but that is about it I should think.

Fwoy3:
I would expect Adelaide to beat Freo this week, thus putting them out of calculations.

If Collingwood were to lose to the Bulldogs in round 17, I'd almost be inclined to say tank the game against them in round 18, JUST so they clear the 5 1/2 game buffer, as they could concievably lose all their other games. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...  :o

IF the doggies beat Collingwood and Hawthorn, they will miss out too. Still a possibility.

Likely scenario is that Hawthorn, Richmond and Bulldogs will get concessions...provided we do the right thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version