Football > Richmond Rant

Whinging Malthouse

(1/1)

Harry:
Did anyone see him on Talking Footy ?

Can't stand him.

He thinks he's a philosopher.

Saying he doesn't want to use injuries as an excuse then goes on for half an hour how he hasn't had the right mix of senior players all year, how Buckly, Tarant, Rocca etc have been out at various times of the year and how they haven't all been able to play in the side together on a consistent basis.  Then again he says he doesn't want to use injuries as an excuse then goes on again about the mix of players on the field.

Newsflash Mick - That's why you've got a squad of 40 players.  Try developing other players instead of Buckly Rocca and Tarrant.

I don't hear Port complaining about "not having the right mix" when they've bee crucified by injuries and yet manage to finish on top every year.  Give me Williams any day.

This tool talks too much crap and I don't know how his players can keep sane.

mightytiges:
I always laughed how Collingwood was classed as a team that rebuilt from youth like Geelong and the Saints. They have so many players from other clubs it ain't funny. Buckley, Rocca, O'Bree, Licuria, Clement, Holland, Wakelin, Woewodin, McKee,... Only Tarrant and possibly Fraser and Lockyer have come through from the draft for them. They are an average side that is well drilled in the basics of modern footy (unlike us) yet needs their best 22 on the field to make the finals like most sides in the comp. Geez even we pumped them!

When the Pies were up the top of the ladder the past two years I'd reckon they would have gotten away with their gibes at the AFL the past week or so. Now that they have fallen back to the ranks of mediocrity the AFL are putting them back into their place  :lol   

JohnF:
FLMFAOOOOO@ Mick whinging. I much prefer to see him cry like he did in the Grand final.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version