Football > Richmond Rant

Pizz off Michael Parhoff=Rabbit looking MediaFraud

(1/5) > >>

Ox:
This guy is as clueless as Danny Frawley if he thinks he's helping the club.

WTF Is he ????

WTF has he ever done in bizness??????????

If  he ha any balls he would have come out and told us exatly who he is !

I wish he'd take his petition and shove it up his ars.

U dont have to be a genius to see that he's now become a negative and is
mAking life impossible for the people that are working FOR the club and it future.

WTF does he think he is returning fom the US and expecting the admin to have jumped
at his call.

Go away  TINY TIM.

"THIS AINT THE WAY TO GO PAL !"

Jackstar:
What this bloke has done is totally wrong. You will find that coaches like Wallace will look elsewhere if there is no security in future employment. It also makes it hard to recruit players like Travis Cloke as well. ::)

om21:
I think he should be re-directing his petition up Casey and Miller's ass........

Had we sacked Frawley last year when the clause stated so...we may have had Wallace already and we may have not had this panic created by Schwab getting the ass.

When you have an inept board, dont blame the man that puts the bullet in the gun....blame the people who commit the crime.

5 years.....$2million debt....yet Pahoff is the one copping the abuse.

froars:
I think those that encouraged him should be shot as well lol  :lol

PuntRdRoar:
there are 3 clubs now looking coaches and only 2 really good coaches....now i know why weve been poo for 20 years! by the way have a guess whose gonna miss out on a good coach :'( thats right us...and we're gonna get someone who cant put 2 sentences together. Next year we'll only have 20,000 members and the club will be rooted. If we dont get either Wallace or Eade we may as well turn out the lights and follow the soccer....Anyone up for supporting South Melbourne in the VPL :cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version