Football > View from the Outer

Who will be 2004 Premiers?

(1/1)

julzqld:
Brisbane were awesome last night.  Just glad it wasn't us getting the 141 point flogging.

WilliamPowell:
Makes the Tigers effort a couple of weeks ago against the Lions look even better.

But makes the coaching merry-go-round more interesting. That effort (not that I saw the game) would have put a nail in Craig's coffin  :-[

froars:
Thinking the same thing WP  >:(
As for Premiers - I picked the Saints at the beginning of the year, but i have my doubts they can play at the "G" - and if they come up against Brisbane which more than likely they will, probably got no chance.
But I'm sticking with the Saints and hope they play some team other than Brisbane.

mightytiges:
Unless about 10 of their top 10 go down with injuries Brisbane will win it again and probably next year's as well. Saints struggle away from TD. Port struggles at the 'G. Melbourne is Melbourne and Geelong is Geelong.

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on July 25, 2004, 09:57:24 AM ---But makes the coaching merry-go-round more interesting. That effort (not that I saw the game) would have put a nail in Craig's coffin  :-[

--- End quote ---

Apparently Craig's fate wil depend on the Crows game this friday night against the Roos. If they lose and especially if they lose badly again then we will definitely another Club in competition with us chasing after Wallace.

shano62:
   I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN BEAT BRISBANE FOR THE FLAG IN 2004  :rollin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version