Football > Richmond Rant

Team Changes

(1/3) > >>

Bulluss:
Ins: Brown, Tuck, Schulz, Jackson, Fletcher, Morrison and Marsh

Out: Ottens, Pettifer, Draga and Kellaway

I doubt Fletcher will play, would have like to see draga get more time to prove himself i.e. Rodan and i think it may be the end for Andrew Kellaway.

shano62:
RICHMOND CHANCES FOR RD 19 ARE IN BROWN MORRISON SCHULZ JACKSON MARSH TUCK FLETCHER OUT OTTENS inj PETTIFER inj  DRAGICEVIC A KELLAWAY . WHAT ABOUT M COUGHLAN

mightytiges:
So Gas not being dropped means he is going to be traded at the end of the year ???. 

Fletcher surely won't play. Marsh you would think would have to come in with Otto and Stafford missing. Otherwise we would need Hall, Schulz and Morrison rotating through the ruck against Steven King.

I would rather give Browny more time off. We know what he can do and there's no need to risk him in a nothing game for us.

Leave out: Brown, Fletcher and Morrison. Unless Morrison plays down back I can't see him fitting into the line-up with Richo and Schulz up forward.     

WilliamPowell:
Maybe they are thinking of playing Sculz in the ruck as a pinch hitter?

It is a disgrace that Fletcher has picked - he is a VFL standard player only - too slow and his disposal is woeful. Why  :banghead

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: shano62 on August 05, 2004, 05:15:56 PM --- WHAT ABOUT M COUGHLAN

--- End quote ---

They'll probably give Cogs another run and full game at Coburg. He said a few weeks back he'd play the last few rounds. No rush IMO. The most important thing is for him to get fully over his pelvic instability complaint and to get to the stage where he's playing footy without any discomfort or hinderance and ready to participate in a full preseaon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version