Football > On the Prowl

What Number did they wear

(1/5) > >>

WilliamPowell:
One of the great things about Rhett's new book is it gives a complete list of all players who've played for the Tigers and the numbers they've worn.

So let's see how well you know your numbers

Which numbers did the following players wear (all had more than 1 number)

Chris Pym
Peter Wilson
Byran Wood
Jeff Hogg
Cameron Clayton

and

Jack Dyer (senior)

Hellenic Tiger:
Don't have the book yet WP but Christmas is around the Corner.............
Anyway I'll take a stab as 4 of them I know as I have seen them play.
Pym was number 51 who could forget his 1988 match winning last quarter on a Friday nite against Carlscum. What number he went to do not know.
Wood wore number 16 I think he may have had 43 before that?
Wilson wore 19 I think he went to 5 after that. Famously cartwheeled in the Chris Pym match at the final siren in 1988 against Carlscum.
Hoggy wore 48 when he first arrived then Steven Ryan took it over. Then Hoggy went to number 34.
Cameron Clayton I have no idea what era he played let alone the number he had.  :gotigers

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: Hellenic Tiger 74 on December 04, 2007, 09:07:02 PM ---Don't have the book yet WP but Christmas is around the Corner.............
Anyway I'll take a stab as 4 of them I know as I have seen them play.
Pym was number 51 who could forget his 1988 match winning last quarter on a Friday nite against Carlscum. What number he went to do not know.
Wood wore number 16 I think he may have had 43 before that?
Wilson wore 19 I think he went to 5 after that. Famously cartwheeled in the Chris Pym match at the final siren in 1988 against Carlscum.
Hoggy wore 48 when he first arrived then Steven Ryan took it over. Then Hoggy went to number 34.
Cameron Clayton I have no idea what era he played let alone the number he had.  :gotigers

--- End quote ---

Chris Pym's first number was 51
Bryan Wood did wear 16 but not 43
Peter Wilson - you are correct with the numbers 19 &5  :thumbsup
Jeff Hogg - spot on with both of those 48 & 34 :clapping

Cameron Clayton played in the 1970's

mightytiges:
Cameron Clayton - 26
Jack Dyer (senior) - 17

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: mightytiges on December 05, 2007, 04:05:40 PM ---Cameron Clayton - 26
Jack Dyer (senior) - 17

--- End quote ---

50% correct what were their other numbers ;) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version