Football > On the Prowl

What Number did they wear

<< < (2/5) > >>

Little Jackie:
Cameron Clayton wore 48 a one stage ?

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: Little Jackie on December 05, 2007, 08:11:57 PM ---Cameron Clayton wore 48 a one stage ?

--- End quote ---

So close and yet so far  ;D

Hellenic Tiger:
I think Jack Dyer wore 30 in his first game where he spent either the entire game on the bench or had a very minimal run against North which to this day is still our greatest winning margin over any side. 168 points to be exact. There is a famous photo from his first game where he is running down the race and some bloke in a coat and hat is pointing at him like he was some kind of odditty. He went to number 17 for the remainder of his career after that.

Cameron Clayton is a very very obscure one. Good job WP way to stump the masses :thumbsup

You could have asked about Mark Summers Mark Stockdale Mark McQueen or Wayne Shand WP. :lol
From my era.

WilliamPowell:

--- Quote from: Hellenic Tiger 74 on December 05, 2007, 10:33:03 PM ---I think Jack Dyer wore 30 in his first game where he spent either the entire game on the bench or had a very minimal run against North which to this day is still our greatest winning margin over any side. 168 points to be exact. There is a famous photo from his first game where he is running down the race and some bloke in a coat and hat is pointing at him like he was some kind of odditty. He went to number 17 for the remainder of his career after that.
--- End quote ---

Sensational get HT74   :bow :bow :bow

Correct

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on December 05, 2007, 10:04:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Little Jackie on December 05, 2007, 08:11:57 PM ---Cameron Clayton wore 48 a one stage ?

--- End quote ---

So close and yet so far  ;D

--- End quote ---
43 in the 74 GF coming off the bench in the last quarter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version