Football > View from the Outer

Ticketmaster7 = A rabble

(1/1)

WilliamPowell:
I have just tried to buy reserve seats for Sunday's game on the internet because Ma Powell is coming with me.

And I got an error message that said "sorry but this event is not being sold over the internet, to book please phone......"

What the?  :banghead I book over the internet so I can print out my tickets - makes it easier for the elderly and infermed

One minute they want people using the internet because it is easier the next they aren't selling events over the internet - what a rabble, what a disgrace....  >:( >:(

Fishfinger:

--- Quote from: WilliamPowell on August 20, 2004, 02:08:07 PM --- I book over the internet so I can print out my tickets - makes it easier for the elderly and infermed

--- End quote ---
Which one are you WP? 8)

Good to see the $7.80 booking fees are going towards improving the system and service. ::)

om21:

--- Quote from: Fishfinger on August 20, 2004, 03:48:07 PM ---Good to see the $7.80 booking fees are going towards improving the system and service. ::)

--- End quote ---

What happened to the $5.50 booking fee? Or has it been that long since I have actually booked a ticket that Ive been out of the loop?

Its all a scam...bring back first in best dressed.

mightytiges:
I agree om21. The booking fee is a rip-off. $7.80 is almost half the price of the actual ticket  :gobdrop  >:(

thetigerman:

--- Quote from: om21 on August 20, 2004, 03:58:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fishfinger on August 20, 2004, 03:48:07 PM ---Good to see the $7.80 booking fees are going towards improving the system and service. ::)

--- End quote ---

What happened to the $5.50 booking fee? Or has it been that long since I have actually booked a ticket that Ive been out of the loop?

Its all a scam...bring back first in best dressed.

--- End quote ---

$7.50 booking fee- - try $8.50.    But we can do something about it
          we AFL members should make a pact and refuse to pre book tickets , then
        on the day of the game , we turn up swipe our card and then choose where we want to sit.
     Don't worry you will still get in, and ticket master will not get your money,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version