Football > Richmond Rant

Gaspar

(1/2) > >>

froars:
Can someone help me please?

Can you tell me where Gas has finished in B&F since he joined the club please?

Just to settle an argument i'm having with someone.

mightytiges:
B&F 2001;
2nd B&F 2000;
3rd B&F 1997;
All-Australian 2000,2001;
International Rules 2001.
Brownlow Medal: career - 32 votes

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/club/profile_darren_gaspar.htm

I thought Gas was good today and showed that he was getting back some of his touch that he had before he did his knee. He was able to keep up with the pace of the game unlike previous games where he would end up 10 metres behind his opponent.

froars:
Thanks Mighty.

I think it's pretty rich when people say Gas is money hungry.  Sure he is, but he is also a very professional player who i feel has earned his money.  I have no complaints about him and i think he's worthy of some slack from fans as he returns from his knee injury.  He played well today, and i'm sure he'll get better and better as he gets more condition. 

mightytiges:
I agree froars. He has taken at least one pay cut since he got that 5 year contract so that the Club could get Nathan Brown or Kane Johnson (I can't remember which one) to Tigerland. He along with the other senior players also were willing to take a cut if we had gotten Dean Solomon last off-season. 

If people want to blame anyone for those contracts then they should point the finger at former CEO Mark Brayshaw.

bg25:
Agree MT and Froars. I think he captained very well today as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version