Football > View from the Outer

Brisbane have utterly caned the Saints

<< < (2/2)

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: JohnF on September 04, 2004, 12:31:04 AM --- We and every other club in the comp are just wasting our time trying to beat the Lions. They looked absolutely unstoppable.

--- End quote ---

How true John. At least being totally crap while they're dominating, we're pacing ourselves to take over from them lol  ;D. Just 20 years of pacing  :scream  ;).

WilliamPowell:
Brisbane were awesome but St Kilda were stupid. :help

Fancy trying to "roughen" up the Lions like they tried to do in the 1st 15 minutes. It's a bit like wearing red at the running of the bulls in Spain, or wearing a pure wool jumper on a 35 degree - stupid really stupid.

At quarter time I thought to myself "the saints will get done by 10 goals here".

Welcome to the big time fellas :rollin

And just one more thing did anyone notice Riewoldt's kick for goal after the final siren? It was if he didn't care. Understandable but as a leader ..... I read  it as - mentally he was a wreck.

om21:
I loved it......i loved the whole attitude from Brisbane...every time one of those scrawny good for nothing saints players got in their face, they just mauled them with the 'get out of my face' attitude.

Loved the headlock....

1980:

LMAO@the 2004 Saints

Saints are now what the magpie scum were over the past 2 years.

Nearly there, but never there

Frawley should be appointed as their next ruck coach.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version