Football > Richmond Rant

Casey gone

<< < (2/8) > >>

froars:
Clinton maybe gone and not many will care one way or the other - but i don't like the words coming out like "smooth takeover".  What does that mean?

mightytiges:
"smooth takeover/handover" = no election = stuff what the members think AGAIN! >:(

I can't see how some people complain about Casey never having faced an election under a challenge yet support the alternative ticket being handed control of the Club gift-wrapped. Seems contradictory IMV. IMHO neither side has and never will have credibility until they come before the whole membership at an election. Until then neither side can claim they have the support of the majority of Richmond supporters.

purely richmond:

--- Quote from: mightytiges on September 18, 2004, 12:27:25 AM ---"smooth takeover/handover" = no election = stuff what the members think AGAIN! >:(

I can't see how some people complain about Casey never having faced an election under a challenge yet support the alternative ticket being handed control of the Club gift-wrapped. Seems contradictory IMV. IMHO neither side has and never will have credibility until they come before the whole membership at an election. Until then neither side can claim they have the support of the majority of Richmond supporters.

--- End quote ---

There will be an election and the members will have their say!

mightytiges:

--- Quote from: purely richmond on September 20, 2004, 12:45:24 AM ---There will be an election and the members will have their say!

--- End quote ---

That's good to hear Tony  :cheers

Jackstar:
You will hear more on this.
Rumour has it that only 3 positions will be up for election  :shh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version