Football > View from the Outer

Brawl in North Queensland

(1/4) > >>

Jackstar:
Did anyone see the fight on TV at the  North Cairns Tigers and Port Douglas game on the weekend/
Very interested to know what happened.
Local internet site in North Queensalnd hasnt put any results up and is thinking about suspending both teams and not awarding a flag for 2004
Comp only has 7 teams as is

mightytiges:
I saw that on the weekend news. I can't remember which side was which but one team was in a huddle already on the ground before the game when the other ran on and then charged straight at the huddle. All hell then broke loose with every player and official in a massive brawl. Amateur hacks resorting to violence because they've got brains or skills.

If you watch the footage very closely, amongst all the thuggery there was a moment of comic relief when two opposing meatheads ran at each other. As they each dragged an arm back to take a swing at the other, their heads collided and they almost knocked each other out.

froars:
Sounds a bit like the Windy Hill massacre - a few meatheads there that day.
Good to watch though lol

Fwoy3:
I missed it...would love to see a link or something...maybe the footy show will mention it on Thursday. Then again, being GF edition, probably not. :banghead

Ox:

--- Quote from: mightytiges on September 22, 2004, 01:00:51 AM ---If you watch the footage very closely, amongst all the thuggery there was a moment of comic relief when two opposing meatheads ran at each other. As they each dragged an arm back to take a swing at the other, their heads collided and they almost knocked each other out.

--- End quote ---

I saw that MT,frikken hilarious stuff.

LMAOLOL.

I dont think there was one good punch actually trown in all of it was there ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version