Football > Richmond Rant

Well done

(1/2) > >>

Ox:
Well done and congratulations to MT and WP  on the birth
of OER - A fine Richmond forum,both informative enetertaining.

Let's give the boys our support and build a beauty.
It wont happen overnight but it will happen.
 ;)

froars:
I'll drink to that.

It ain't easy - as other people will attest to when they've started boards.  They don't have the ready-made clientele that PRE had when it went from Roarpower - so it wasn't hard to attract visitors.

I've emailed all my RFC friends about the site - not many of them post on these things though - although they look occasionally.  And after posting on these boards for what appears years now, i don't post as much as i did in the past.  Will try a bit harder though.

I know people know this site exists - and i don't know why they don't come over.  Seems it's a sin to post on another board lol.  Well, to me, the more boards the better.

Good luck MT and WP

mightytiges:
Cheers guys and thanks again for the kind words :).

We're rapted with the way the site is going so far. Thanks on behalf of WP and myself to all you guys for coming onboard. Agree froars, the more RFC sites the better.

Speaking of roarpower, sadly it looks like its old forums have been deleted. Geez froars I'd reckon we've been posting on RFC boards since about 1999/2000. Too much free time on our hands  ;D . 

froars:
Here's the Roarpower site 2002 onwards:

http://home.ozonline.com.au/george12/forum.html

Tiger Spirit:

--- Quote from: mightytiges on May 18, 2004, 04:44:44 PM ---We're rapted with the way the site is going so far. Thanks on behalf of WP and myself to all you guys for coming onboard.
--- End quote ---

Thanks for all your efforts MT and WP.

I’m sure it will be a huge success and worth the time and energy you both put in.

And I’m happy to contribute to and support your new venture.  Good luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version