Author Topic: Jack Dyer B&F Medal 2010 --- Jack Riewoldt wins!!!!!  (Read 15334 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Jack Dyer B&F Medal 2010 --- Jack Riewoldt wins!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2010, 10:45:23 AM »
polo is gone and its all his own fault

martin according to garry hocking, we have seen nothing yet, and im looking fwd to seeing dustin get real angry he is the package and wont hold back if push turns to shove!!!!1

X to hear Martin when he went on stage to receive his awards was quite amusing.

this bloke does not give a flying af-uck about these awards or any crap like that. He can hardly string 2 words together but gee there lies a Brownlow medalist if ever ive seen one.

Gary March though was either wasted or not a very good public speaker

Polo is finished he knows it everyone there knows it too.

Did anyone speak to Mcguane. I wanted to ask that dud about this infamous 450k a year deal which i dont think has been confirmed because pepople were saying its not true.

As for the Ben " sorry i dont do photo's" Cousins i can actually understand that. 300 people would be messaging the herald sun and before the days out he would be on the web site.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2010, 10:46:47 AM »
LOL nice quote down the bottom there Pope.  Did Monk really say all that?  IM shocked!

get over the quotes at the bottom already.

how old are you 5?
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2010, 10:56:07 AM »
LOL nice quote down the bottom there Pope.  Did Monk really say all that?  IM shocked!

Yeah l sure did Owl, back in 2008  ;D when Rewoldt was a lazy prick right upto the start of this year, his attitude & watching the ball coming out of the forward line was shocking
funny enough the players & coaches said the same thing about his attitude & lazyness & his only played 3/4 of as good season.
was widely talked about among the group to him nearly being punched in the face. l cant help if l posted this early in his career.
l suppose if they keep you for along time to do a apprenticeship you become a tradesman  ;D most dont get that long
Popelord will latch onto Rewoldt as some superstar but his got alot of work in front of him yet & he dropped off late in the season

Tigermonk

« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2010, 11:03:34 AM »

get over the quotes at the bottom already.

how old are you 5?

l glad you didnot add the 0 at the end Daniel  ;D

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »
You've always bagged Riewoldt, it's pathetic. in 2008 he was a 19 year old, stop trying to defend a pathetic comment.

The quote speaks for itself, "You didn't rate him for the future at all, and suggested Hughes would be better"

Horrendous call lol. 18 months later he is the Coleman medallist lol.

I wish your Magpies all the luck this September.
Go Tigers!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »
ahh come on I didn't wanna start you two up lol ffs.  Just some ribbing.  Now tongue kiss and make up.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2010, 12:39:02 PM »

Yeah l sure did Owl, back in 2008  ;D when Rewoldt was a lazy prick right upto the start of this year, his attitude & watching the ball coming out of the forward line was shocking
funny enough the players & coaches said the same thing about his attitude & lazyness & his only played 3/4 of as good season.
was widely talked about among the group to him nearly being punched in the face. l cant help if l posted this early in his career.
l suppose if they keep you for along time to do a apprenticeship you become a tradesman  ;D most dont get that long
Popelord will latch onto Rewoldt as some superstar but his got alot of work in front of him yet & he dropped off late in the season

I really struggle to believe any of that as being true, apart from the bit where you admitted to making the quote of the century in calling Jack a dud

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2010, 05:32:17 PM »
Popelord, I think it was admirable of Monk to come out and state his opinion at the time about Jack and now putting his hand up and saying yep that was me and that is what I believed at the time rather than hiding under a rock.

I think after that Port Game in 2008 when he bagged 6, Many of us thought Cleve would be the next king of the forward line, also I reckon a lot of us thought Jack was a little soft and slow at the start of his career and knew he had some work to do. To his credit, Jack put in the hard yards, got rid of the yips and is now a Coleman medallist. Who would have predicted that two years ago?? Not me that’s for sure.
There are many here who fly under the radar and are too scared to post their opinion in case they get proven wrong later. Monk is not one of them. Sometimes we're right, sometimes we're wrong, but it takes a fair bit of intestinal fortitude to make detailed predictions on individuals that seriously leave you open to potential ridicule.

If we all reserved judgment until such time that it is a safe bet to give an accurate opinion, this forum would be as boring as Bat Poo.
I think We all have gotten it wrong here at some stage or another (except for Jackstar  ;D) and if you dig deep enough I'm sure you'll find plenty of dirt to dish out. Just start with the prediction threads over the past 4 or 5 years.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2010, 05:52:31 PM »
What I don't find admirable Tiga is an internet nuffer slagging off at a young developing player and a KPP at that.

I found it immensely amusing that TM made personal attacks on Jack and has been proven to made the biggest dud call in the history of forums

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2010, 06:31:43 PM »
Here's the fully tally of votes

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2010, 06:54:30 PM »
Connors polled nearly more than triple of what Tambling got...

Dea got votes?  :o

jackstar is back again

« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2010, 07:20:12 PM »
How could Dea get votes, he didnt have a kick did he ??

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2010, 07:47:51 PM »
good to see connors was sober

jackstar is back again

« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2010, 08:01:21 PM »
good to see connors was sober

he wasnt at 4.00am in the morning :cheers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2010, 08:20:35 PM »