Author Topic: Jack Dyer B&F Medal 2010 --- Jack Riewoldt wins!!!!!  (Read 15325 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Jack Dyer B&F Medal 2010 --- Jack Riewoldt wins!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2010, 09:41:48 PM »
What I don't find admirable Tiga is an internet nuffer slagging off at a young developing player and a KPP at that.

I found it immensely amusing that TM made personal attacks on Jack and has been proven to made the biggest dud call in the history of forums

Agreed.

It's one thing to have an opinion on the present, but to try an attempt predicting the future is stupid. When your proven wrong you look even dumber.

You cop you're right whack if your dumb enough to claim you'll know how a player develops and you get it wrong.

I have every right to defend Jack and our club, and I'll continue to do it cause only the biggest flog would lay into a 19 year old KP player, especially from his own club.

If he had any class he'd put his hand up and laugh about it but for the last 4 months TM's tried to defend it saying it was warranted which is about the dumbest thing of all.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2010, 09:42:07 PM »
good to see connors was sober

he wasnt at 4.00am in the morning :cheers

See this is silly, your not claiming Connors has broken his commitment he has made to the club and leadership group that hes going to remain sober for 12 months?
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2010, 09:49:29 PM »
You've always bagged Riewoldt, it's pathetic. in 2008 he was a 19 year old, stop trying to defend a pathetic comment.

The quote speaks for itself, "You didn't rate him for the future at all, and suggested Hughes would be better"

Horrendous call lol. 18 months later he is the Coleman medallist lol.

I wish your Magpies all the luck this September.

prefer to bag Rewoldt than say l'm a professional & personal involved in the AFL draft  :rollin :rollin

You bagged Kingy out no difference & that was this year
l dont like Rewoldt fullstop, seen him at a 21st birthday party a few weeks back what a dip & on the slops

King's criticsms were valid, he had horrendous disposal and is still undisciplined, he's turned it around and full credit to him. I never said he'd amount to nothing and Relton Roberts will take his place. You don't criticism Jack you take pleasure in slagging him off, proved by your admittance you don't like him. Farcical...

If you're going to sook up every time we bring up the fact you've made the worst call in OER history whats the point of making opinions if we only talk about the right ones.

ROFL @ you claiming you were at his birthday party, did you bring your mate Travis Tuck lol. Shame Riewoldt wasted an invite on a bloke who hates him.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2010, 09:51:36 PM »
if you want to play that game how about we go through the posts where everyone loved Mcmahon and Wallet when we first got them.

Would be a very interesting exercise now wont it as opposed to all those who are slagging him now.

Ooh and shall we go through the posts of those that said Dimma was a failure or leave it for now.

TM i thought Kingy was done, dusted, throw away the key now he still might not make it but if you ask me now id say id say i got that wrong.

GET OVER IT YOU IMBECILES EVERYONE GETS IT WRONG BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE ADMIT IT.

Pretty simple daniel if your going to bag someone in a open forum make sure you get it right cause when they come back and prove you wrong, win a Coleman and B&F, you look like a effing idiot.
Go Tigers!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2010, 11:06:38 PM »
if you want to play that game how about we go through the posts where everyone loved Mcmahon and Wallet when we first got them.
I think you should do that because I don't remember many people on any Richmond forum being in favour of that trade at all. You have a strange recollection of the past. Perhaps going back to find those posts may make you realise how few people there were that were that wanted him.

How could Dea get votes, he didnt have a kick did he ??
Making up "facts" yet again, how many times do you need to be told how wrong you are before you'll stop?

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2010, 11:22:57 PM »
Here's the fully tally of votes

SO we had 42 players get senior gigs this year - there's 41 on the list - who's missing  ???

BTW I know the answer but consider it a trivia question

Felton Roberts

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2010, 02:02:08 AM »

Lol had a good chuckle over this
Dea had 16 possies against Freo in round 5 including 7 kicks. That's where he would've got his 6 votes.

http://finalsiren.com/PlayerStats.asp?PlayerID=2005
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #157 on: September 03, 2010, 02:12:20 AM »

All up the Club got it right IMO. On OER our predictions had most of the top 17.

Nason and Farmer polled very well for their first genuine season at AFL level (Mitch only played 3 games in 2 years at Port).

Astbury polling more than Thursty and McGaune is telling. The latter two would be nervous with trade week coming up in a month. The rest of our young talls - Vickery, Griffiths, Rance, Browne, Post, Gourdis and Grimes - in the second half of the tally show we are as expected still in transition with a young developing list. Hopefully most will make it and come on in the next couple of years.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2010, 08:56:34 AM »

Must have been some high quality handballs.  :lol
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #159 on: September 03, 2010, 12:36:09 PM »
Snip! Enough with the slanging match guys  :banghead. No one else wants to read it.

Anyway here is Jack's B&F speech

http://www.afl.com.au/video/tabid/76/contentid/294373/jd+medal+-+riewoldt+speech/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Ramps

« Reply #161 on: September 03, 2010, 01:30:41 PM »

Would be a very interesting exercise now wont it as opposed to all those who are slagging him now.

Ooh and shall we go through the posts of those that said Dimma was a failure or leave it for now.

TM i thought Kingy was done, dusted, throw away the key now he still might not make it but if you ask me now id say id say i got that wrong.

GET OVER IT YOU IMBECILES EVERYONE GETS IT WRONG BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE ADMIT IT.

Now thats a good idea  :lol

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #162 on: September 03, 2010, 02:17:17 PM »
Great work and many thanks to the blokes who reported on the night. much appreciated  :thumbsup

Others in this thread behaving like pubescent 13 year olds, are embarrassing, but also entertaining.  :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #163 on: September 03, 2010, 02:20:34 PM »
Great work and many thanks to the blokes who reported on the night. much appreciated  :thumbsup

Others in this thread behaving like pubescent 13 year olds, are embarrassing, but also entertaining.  :thumbsup

its finished l dont like liars & fake people

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #164 on: September 03, 2010, 03:36:24 PM »
Anyway here is Jack's B&F speech

http://www.afl.com.au/video/tabid/76/contentid/294373/jd+medal+-+riewoldt+speech/default.aspx
You've got to love the way Jack speaks about the Club. He sounds like a everyday Tiger supporter as well as a player  :thumbsup.