Author Topic: Message for Andrew Blake and Tiger Fans  (Read 5144 times)

froars

Message for Andrew Blake and Tiger Fans
« on: May 06, 2004, 06:31:40 PM »
I have a photograph of Jack Dyer, original signature (not facsimile), mounted on a marble board with perspex cover, certificate of authenticity.

What does Andrew and Tiger supporters think it would be worth?  To me priceless, but others may not think so.   I could email Andrew, but i wanted him to answer in an open forum what it is worth.  Give others an idea on what these things go for.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Message for Andrew Blake and Tiger Fans
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 02:36:24 PM »
I wouldn't have a clue what it's market value is but like you froars I would consider it priceless and it wouldn't be going anywhere if I was in your shoes.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 07:21:45 PM »
Yeah, those stiletto heels are impossible to run in. So I'm told.  :-*  :D
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

froars

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 09:14:18 PM »
I wouldn't have a clue what it's market value is but like you froars I would consider it priceless and it wouldn't be going anywhere if I was in your shoes.
Well, you know, i did buy it as an investment piece.  Whether i sell it or not i don't know - one day maybe. 

I actually had lots of stuff on Jack, but gave it all to him when i had the pleasure of spending a morning with him at his home in Frankston - as i've written about before.  Was really good to see him go through it all and get a kick out of the memories.

No, i probably won't sell it.  I know you don't get much for them versus what it's actually worth sentimental wise.  Not worth it.

But still would like to hear Andrew's thoughts on this kind of memorabilia, trading cards, etc.