Author Topic: Any Father sons to look out for?  (Read 198264 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Any Father sons to look out for?
« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »
If anyone finds my sons, PM me.
I found one in a sweat shop chained to a sewing machine in Manila, unfortunately one of Duterte's death squads shot another one mistaking him for a drug dealer
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2017, 08:40:00 PM »
Ah, P Broderick was one of my favourite players when I was a kid.

If his son is half as tough he's 100% worth a look!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2017, 07:16:25 PM »
Patrick Naish very impressive for the @NthKnights, slots his second to put them in the lead before 3/4 time. #TACCup

kicking is ok- played HBF last yr at Knights. This year more in attacking half and hitting scoreboard.

agile, smart HFF/Outside mid. Reads the play well, but probably needs to work on finishing with his kick.

too early to tell- but some of his traits and smarts suggest 20-40 range at this stage.

Tigers will have the right to match a bid on him, which I'd expect they will.

Haven't seen him [Josh Broderick] play as hasn't played much for Northern Knights. Will see more as the season goes but not as good as Naish.

https://twitter.com/MattBalmer7/status/848405779736535040

QT time and @Sandy_Dragons lead @NthKnights 3 4 22 to 1 2 8, Williams with 2 goals and has looked dangerous, Naish also good

HT and @Sandy_Dragons lead @NthKnights 5 7 37 to 3 0 18, A.Brayshaw has had a lot of it and Naish very impressive

3QT and @NthKnights take the lead against @Sandy_Dragons 6 4 40 to 5 9 39. Naish and Coffield all class that quarter

FT and @Sandy_Dragons run out winners over @NthKnights 10 14 74 to 7 7 49 Williams with 3 goals and Naish with 2

https://twitter.com/Charbox2/with_replies

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2017, 08:04:53 PM »
Cat Stevens is coming to australia

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2017, 02:12:02 AM »
30 secs of vision of Patrick Naish.

https://twitter.com/FutureStarsTV/status/851028360956223488

Go to the 1:00 mark.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #230 on: May 08, 2017, 04:08:27 AM »
Does anyone know why Patrick Naish has missed the last couple of TAC Cup games for the Northern Knights?

http://websites.sportstg.com/team_info.cgi?pID=201496789

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #231 on: May 12, 2017, 08:03:00 PM »
the Naish boys kicked 9 between them today for Ivanhoe, Patrick 7 & Xavier 2

Patrick eligible for 2017 draft & X 2019

tony_montana

« Reply #232 on: May 12, 2017, 08:15:09 PM »
We've heard that Patrick looks like he'll be rated somewhere between high teens to 30, good outside player.

How is Xavier tracking and what position does he play?

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #233 on: May 12, 2017, 08:18:31 PM »
Xavier Naish- good name.

We deserve a bit of luck with what we all have had to put up with for 35 years. Fingers crossed they are both stars and we get them for a steal.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
AFL 2017 draft prospect: Patrick Naish (Foxsports)
« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2017, 01:49:35 PM »
AFL Draft 2017 picks, prospects, Draft Watch: Patrick Naish Richmond

May 17, 2017 1:18pm
Ben Waterworth
FOX SPORTS

RICHMOND fans, get excited — because your club’s recruiters certainly would be.

Tigers father-son prospect Patrick Naish is working his way up the order of phantom drafts thanks to a stunning start to his draft year, highlighted by his imposing school footy performance last Friday.

In a fairly one-sided game, Naish was a constant threat, booting a whopping seven goals for the game — including five in the first half. It was an especially impressive effort considering he played mostly in the midfield with stints deep forward.

The seven-goal haul was the latest standout individual game for Naish, who has also impressed for the Northern Knights in his three TAC Cup games playing mainly across half-forward. From his three matches to date, he’s rated elite for disposals (18.3 per game), uncontested possessions (12.3), marks (4.7), score involvements (7.0) and goals (2.0).

“His start to the year has been really good in terms of doing what he normally does with ball in hand, but then defensively he’s improved his tackling efforts,” Knights talent manager Rhy Gieschen told foxfooty.com.au.

“He’s also holding himself well in contested situations having really improved after a big off-season in the gym, getting himself bigger and stronger.”

A class act with a beautiful penetrating kick and big bag of tricks, Naish is the son of former Richmond player Chris Naish, who played 143 games with the Tigers (1990-97) before adding another 18 games with Port Adelaide.

The 18-year-old has had an association with the Tigers over the past two years, spending time at Punt Road alongside some of the club’s biggest names at training sessions. It has been an excellent preparation for life at Tigerland should his name be called then matched by Richmond on draft night.

“The first year was pretty eye-opening, training with Trent Cotchin and Dustin Martin every day. It was pretty weird at first,” Naish told TAC Cup Radio.

“It’s been my dream to play for Richmond my whole life.”

Naish said his dad, who is now chief executive of the Reach Foundation, had been a wonderful influence, particularly off the field.

“I don’t put pressure on myself that much. I go out there and perform and try to control what I can control. But dad helps me out tremendously with off-field stuff, like how I act off the field and how I can make myself a better person,” Naish said.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-draft-watch-patrick-naish-continues-to-improve-sam-hayes-firming-as-best-tall-prospect/news-story/144f24ca3ffc22519b43771a3428aeba

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: AFL 2017 draft prospect: Patrick Naish (Foxsports)
« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2017, 02:06:13 PM »

The 18-year-old has had an association with the Tigers over the past two years, spending time at Punt Road alongside some of the club’s biggest names at training sessions. It has been an excellent preparation for life at Tigerland should his name be called then matched by Richmond on draft night.

Just quietly is he a good trainer?

Ruanaidh

« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2017, 02:07:21 PM »
He is getting more expensive by the minute. We may have to organise a 2nd rounder now.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #237 on: May 17, 2017, 04:30:00 PM »
Hopefully Dimma will be gone by then and will not have the opportunity to Dimmafy him.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #238 on: May 17, 2017, 04:35:57 PM »
The boy needs to calm down. Put in some quieter performances.

Ruan Dog is right, we'll need an early second rounder at this rate  :-[
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #239 on: May 18, 2017, 03:38:19 PM »
He is getting more expensive by the minute. We may have to organise a 2nd rounder now.

Can't we just use a bunch of 4th 5th rounders or is that only GWS academy