Author Topic: Richmond Vs Bombers  (Read 66033 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: Richmond Vs Bombers
« Reply #315 on: May 20, 2012, 12:32:25 PM »
So it's alright to bag our average players but when a gun is playing well below his best it is not right to have an opinion? Thing is I acknowledge Riewie's talent. He is just underperforming. poo I am not the first bloke to say "insert player" might get smashed. What am I meant to say if I think Hurley would towel up Jack? Jack is capable of kicking goals when playing like ass. Like last week and the week before. He gets his soccer goal and a his usual couple of gimmes from the square. We'll take that but it would be nice if he could take a game by the scruff of the neck like he was doing in 2010.

I think Hurley would smash him unless Jack is prepared to work harder and lead more. Lead like Brad Miller. If you can't handle that for an opinion then maybe you need to make a return to Beige. There is poo said on here every day that's not constructive. There's stuff said that's unbelievably negative. Unless you think Jack is going to tear Hurley a new one, I am not sure why we're debating this? Back Jack in to kick a bag.

A long list of Richmond players tougher than Hurley? Horse ass. When have you ever seen Hurley pull out?

Coachy boy. I overacted to your comments the other night. I was a few tins down and feeling tense about going to the footy with 10 bummers the following day. It wasnt your opinion. It was the tone of your comments that rubbed me the wrong way. But in retrospect they were probably warranted. I know there is far more negative poo put up in here every five minutes, but I tend to ignore half the planks that post around these parts. Jack wasnt great last night. He needs to lead up at the footy more often. Your boy Liz Hurley showed how to do this in the last. Jack did get involved in other ways in the second half, with a few tap-ons and some hard ball gets, but he is well below his best.

I will say that just because i havent seen Hurley back out, does not mean that he is harder than all of our players. Not saying he isnt hard, but plenty of our players never back out either.

please dont make me go back to Beige.   :-X

i absolutely loathe everything about Essendon.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:24:15 PM by Willy »

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #316 on: May 20, 2012, 12:57:07 PM »
Simple fact from the game, our midfield was on fire, our Defence was pretty solid, our forward line???  Forwards, take a GHLAY

:huh

Good Hard Laxative and Yell?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #317 on: May 20, 2012, 01:12:54 PM »
Simple fact from the game, our midfield was on fire, our Defence was pretty solid, our forward line???  Forwards, take a GHLAY

:huh

Good Hard Laxative and Yell?
GHLAY = Good Hard Look At Yourself

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #318 on: May 20, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »
Oh ...best I put these ford pills away then
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #319 on: May 20, 2012, 01:30:48 PM »
reading through this thread there are a lot of valid points about areas we need to improve, yet despite that we pretty much matched it with the form side of the comp.

We had had a heap more inside 50s and 1 more scoring shot, but oncce again we wasted gettable chances and last night it hurt us.

Bottom line is that bad kicking is bad football.

Takes time to build a team who can play together & play to several game plans. Relax as we are on the right track & the best shape we been in for many years

spot on monkey man.
we can all see the deficiencies and areas that need improving, yet we are getting closer. There is still a lot of improvement , yet if we can make that improvement we will be a very, very good side.

Unfortunately miracles only happen in fairy tales, so it just doesnt happen overnight. 
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #320 on: May 20, 2012, 01:39:48 PM »
People need to relax a fair bit here and take a deep breath.Yeah I'm gutted to and upset but we a young side and don't have those core of experience of players yet to get us over the line yet when it counts it takes time.Proud of the boys they dug deep.

so are the bummers. But they will play finals AGAIN this year.

Mate they got Fletcher out there to Marshall there defence,Watson in the middle along with Stanton Ryder in the ruck and forward all seasoned and experienced players.The only player we got is Newman and Lids.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #321 on: May 20, 2012, 05:09:03 PM »
Tell you another are we need to improve, our kick ins are still crap, we took so long clearing it out of defense it was unreal. Then when we did it went to Maric just about every time, being our only tall.

Now, the Bombers knew this so every time the ball went to Maric it was contested, so the Bombers always had a player in front of the Maric contest. When the ball was spilled forward of the contest the Bombers cleared it easily...far to easily.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Tigermonk

« Reply #322 on: May 20, 2012, 07:11:49 PM »
Tell you another are we need to improve, our kick ins are still crap, we took so long clearing it out of defense it was unreal. Then when we did it went to Maric just about every time, being our only tall.

Now, the Bombers knew this so every time the ball went to Maric it was contested, so the Bombers always had a player in front of the Maric contest. When the ball was spilled forward of the contest the Bombers cleared it easily...far to easily.

exactly  :clapping why we needed 2 rucks going into that game.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #323 on: May 20, 2012, 07:18:49 PM »
So it's alright to bag our average players but when a gun is playing well below his best it is not right to have an opinion? Thing is I acknowledge Riewie's talent. He is just underperforming. poo I am not the first bloke to say "insert player" might get smashed. What am I meant to say if I think Hurley would towel up Jack? Jack is capable of kicking goals when playing like ass. Like last week and the week before. He gets his soccer goal and a his usual couple of gimmes from the square. We'll take that but it would be nice if he could take a game by the scruff of the neck like he was doing in 2010.

I think Hurley would smash him unless Jack is prepared to work harder and lead more. Lead like Brad Miller. If you can't handle that for an opinion then maybe you need to make a return to Beige. There is poo said on here every day that's not constructive. There's stuff said that's unbelievably negative. Unless you think Jack is going to tear Hurley a new one, I am not sure why we're debating this? Back Jack in to kick a bag.

A long list of Richmond players tougher than Hurley? Horse ass. When have you ever seen Hurley pull out?

Coachy boy. I overacted to your comments the other night. I was a few tins down and feeling tense about going to the footy with 10 bummers the following day. It wasnt your opinion. It was the tone of your comments that rubbed me the wrong way. But in retrospect they were probably warranted. I know there is far more negative poo put up in here every five minutes, but I tend to ignore half the planks that post around these parts. Jack wasnt great last night. He needs to lead up at the footy more often. Your boy Liz Hurley showed how to do this in the last. Jack did get involved in other ways in the second half, with a few tap-ons and some hard ball gets, but he is well below his best.

I will say that just because i havent seen Hurley back out, does not mean that he is harder than all of our players. Not saying he isnt hard, but plenty of our players never back out either.

please dont make me go back to Beige.   :-X

i absolutely loathe everything about Essendon.

Ah Slick Willy...:cuddles I mentioned you/Riewoldt in another thread before I saw this. Don't worry, didnt have a crack. ;D

You're staying here with me. Beige will have to wait until trade week before I put you up for sale :outtahere

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #324 on: May 20, 2012, 08:59:32 PM »
 :lol

Jack was poor last night. i agree that he needs to get on his bike more. having said that, the delivery to him is often terrible and our forward line always seems to be so much more crowded than the opposition's. I think this is both Jack and the rest of the team's fault.

Im not sure why he doesn't want to lead more. I honestly dont think its laziness. He seems to think that his current strategy will be more effective but it isnt.
I think having an in form Vickery beside him would help also.
Anyway i reckon he was pretty solid in the previous two weeks, so I'm prepared to cut him some slack. Maybe I'm too lenient on him. Certainly needs to lift next week.

When our forward line comes to the party we are going to be pretty dangerous.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #325 on: May 20, 2012, 09:01:31 PM »
he hasnt overcome the last preseason where he had a number of surgeries. He is also probably carrying injuries again. Theres no way he could be playing this bad and have nothing wrongwith him.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »
If last nights game highlighted one thing..the culture does appear to have changed.Now lets see if this lasts

The culture will change when we start winning
Wining culture I'm taking about.

I'm sick of losing especially from them, but I really believe we lost because we were bent over by that umpire. For that reason I'm not dirty on the players. Miller, King, Jack, Jackson aside every player tried their guts out. Even Edwards. But we lost. We also lost against the Cats/Eagles. We are definately a top 8 side but the facts are we are not there yet because we have still a c grade spuds occupying spots on our list. The game was there to be won by our smalls and instead of being front and centre they were fingering each others dates

Yes bad kicking is bad football but we were defeated by a bunch of insecure co-ck suckers led by a fat fu.. Of an individual  who hates our football club ever since we dumped him
5 kicks either paid or should've been paid=5 goals

Game over

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #327 on: May 20, 2012, 09:51:37 PM »
If last nights game highlighted one thing..the culture does appear to have changed.Now lets see if this lasts

The culture will change when we start winning
Wining culture I'm taking about.

I'm sick of losing especially from them, but I really believe we lost because we were bent over by that umpire. For that reason I'm not dirty on the players. Miller, King, Jack, Jackson aside every player tried their guts out. Even Edwards. But we lost. We also lost against the Cats/Eagles. We are definately a top 8 side but the facts are we are not there yet because we have still a c grade spuds occupying spots on our list. The game was there to be won by smells and instead of being front and centre they were fingering each others dates

Yes bad kicking is bad football but we were defeated by a bunch of insecure co-ck suckers led by a fat fu.. Of an individual  who hates our football club ever since we dumped him
5 kicks either paid or should've been paid=5 goals

Game over

Who's the fat person?
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2012, 10:01:30 PM »
Geish

Offline El Guapo

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2012, 10:03:27 PM »
Who's the fat person?

Her name was Heather and she loved Concreat blonde? I just didn't get it :huh
Would you say I have a plethora of piñatas...